♥♥♥Chapter Six♥♥♥

Here's chapter six :) please don't forget to hit the vote button at the end.. it won't even take a min of your time.. pretty please.. :)

not proof-read.. sorry for any typos..

♥Cyn's POV♥

So I missed my first period. What a great start to my school year. Two days in a row. First, I ended up in the most humiliating position yesterday. Now I missed first period of classes. Not only that I missed the club signing because of my tardiness for which I blamed Ken. Then he has news for me that he signed me up for the drama club. Officially bummed. I think I'll talk to Sophia later and tell her it was all a mistake.

 Morning classes went by as a blur. The bell rang indicating that it was lunch break. Oh great. I need to talk to Ken. Ken and the boys all belong to the same section. Well, except for Jake, I was stuck with him in all my classes. Thank goodness the remaining seat in class was at the back. No one took notice of me when I entered the room this morning. And luckily Jake was seated at the middle. No Jake to bother me for a school year during class hours. Yes! I'll just put up with him during break times.

"Earth to Cyn."

"Was is it Jake?"

"Honey, I've been calling you for at least 5 minutes. You're zoned out. Are you going to have lunch or not? And why the heck were you late?"

"My alarm went off at the wrong time."

"Well come on. I'm starving. I can eat a horse," he said and grabbed my bag from the floor. "Wait, hold that thought," he suddenly said. "I'll have something more delicious in mind."

I stood up and looked at him. "And what could that be now?" I questioned.

He looked at me and his eyes said it all.

"You're such a maniac Jake."

"What did I say?" he smirked

"Come on! Let's get some food down that throat of yours. Oh, and hand over my bag."

"I love it when you're feisty Cyn."

I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the room leaving Jake behind.

++++++++++++++

As I entered the cafeteria I went straight to order lunch. Man I definitely need to eat a cheese burger and fries with a can of soda. So that's what I wanted to order. I walked towards the table were the guys were sitting and placed my tray on the table.

"Cyn what the heck is that?" Jerriel asked looking confused.

"What the heck is what?" I asked Jerriel.

"On your plate."

"Cheese burger and fries, what does it look like?" I said looking down at the food I ordered. Oh God, what the hell did I just order? It looked like a mix of mashed up dog food. What the hell was wrong with me right now? Did I say mashed up food or burger and fries?

"You looked bothered dude." Blake said to me.

"I think I have a bad start to this year. Senior year." I said pushing my food away. I definitely lost my appetite.

"Yssa what the hell is that on your plate?" oh not again.

"Food Ken, food." I said sarcastically while he took a seat next to me.

"You're not eating that, here I'll buy you something better to eat," he said sweetly to me.

"I have no appetite anymore Ken."

"I'm not taking no as answer Yssa, you will eat something whether you like it or not," he said demandingly. What got into his pants? He's usually doesn't bring on this kind of attitude to me.