♥♥♥Chapter Three♥♥♥

♥Cyn's POV♥

"La-Versians please take your seats. All freshmen shall sit near the front, sophomores behind the freshmen, juniors and seniors I think you have the idea of where you need to sit." There was Principal Genova standing at front explaining the seating arrangements. "Settle down, settle down now so that we may begin our start of term assembly."

Students were entering the hall. I quickly made myself to the back of the hall. That's were all seniors will be siting.

"Cyn over here!" someone called out to me.

I searched for the person who was calling me out. There he was at the far end of the hall. Taylor. He was with the guys. I approached them and took a seat next to Taylor. He was the one who asked about Ken earlier. Sitting to the left of Taylor was Jerriel. Behind them were Anthony and Blake. So they're the guys. Taylor, Jerriel and Ken belong on the basketball varsity team. While Anthony, Blake and Jake are part of the football varsity team. Any girl would want to be me. Be in my position. I get to hang around with the most popular, heartthrob, good looking guys on the campus. But to be me you should act like one of the guys. Girls here are too concern with their looks and figure. Me? I don't really give a damn but I know that I have one damn sexy figure beneath the clothes I wear.  I just don't flaunt if off.

"Cyn, you're as red as a tomato" Jerriel pointed out. Making all the boys turn to look towards me.

"So what's up with our little Cyn? You're really blushing dude." Blake teased and chuckled at the same time.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks causing it to heat up. Relax Cyn relax.

"Nothing guys!" I exclaimed back.

"Dude you don't need to yell," Anthony said.

"I'm sorry," I replied apologetically. "First day of school and I completely embarrass myself in front of most of the student body. I'm gonna kill Jake later."

"Wait, slow down Cyn. What's that about Jake?" Anthony questioned.

I was about to answer but suddenly I felt someone breathe loudly near my right ear. I was about to turn my head to take a look at the person who was now sitting next to me but he suddenly spoke.

"Baby doll, you didn't need to run away from me." Jake suddenly whispered into my ear.

I turned to look at him and rolled my eyes. This guy is gonna be the death of me.

"Jake bro, baby doll?" Taylor chortled questionably. He actually heard what Jake said. "So Cyn, what's that about running away from Jake?"

I shifted my whole body towards Taylor's direction and spoke back. "This guy," I started and pointed at Jake without turning around, "Just made me ..."

"Yssa!" Ken shouted. I suddenly stopped talking. OH MY GOD! I think Ken's heard about the incident. Before I could speak he was already near Jake's side. "Yssa, is it true? You were on top of Jake in the lobby?" Wow, that sounded so wrong. How humiliating.

"Cyn, in school? C'mon! Get a room guys!" Jerriel guffawed while the others were snickering in the background.

"Baby doll, later at your place. Hahahaha." Jake rapidly joked and laughed.

I gave him one hell of a punch on his arm causing him to back into Ken. Thank you boxing lessons. I now know that that came into use. Hahahaha.

"Guys, you've all got the wrong idea. Dirty minds." I said.

"What's so dirty with you on top of me?" Jake asked amusingly while rubbing his arm. "Man Cyn you punch like a guy! When will you ever act like a girl?"

I just stuck my tongue at him.

"You see guys, I was going to pull Jake so that we can get to the hall but he pulled me back. I lost balance, so did Jake. Next thing I knew I was on top of him. End of story!"

"Cyn, are you sure that's all? Ken asked. He had such an uncertain look upon his face.  "I heard that you kissed him while you were both down on the ground."

"You guys definitely need to get a room," Drake said.

"That is so not true! I didn't kissed Jake! Right Jake!" I spoke up.

"I think I like that twist to our story." Jake claimed.

"Oh c'mon Kenneth! You believe me right? We're bestfriends, I wouldn't lie to you. That's just rumors going around."

He looked at me and gave me a captivating smile. One that would just make your heart melt. From that I knew he believed me.

The voices of the students in the hall softened and slowly quietened down. Looks like the assembly's going to start soon.

"Jake, are you ready for your speech?" Ken asked him.

"Ready as you are bro, let the games begin." Jake answered back.

How could I not forget? The leader of each club will be talking out on front later to encourage new and former students to sign up for their club. That's always part of the start of term assembly. Oh no, what club will I be joining this senior year? Ken must be the Captain now of the basketball varsity team. That only means that he's now the running President of the basketball club. For Jake he'll be speaking for the football club.

"Yssa, what club will you be joining this year?" Ken asked me. "I think I have the perfect one in mind."

Oh no. what club could that be?

"GOOD MORNING LA-VERSIANS, WE WILL NOW START OUR ASSEMBY"

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.. so i hope you like this chapter.. :) 

so what club do u think Ken has in mind for Yssa/Cyn?

comment away :) 

pls don't forget to vote for my story.. comment. follow/fan..

sorry for any typos