Don't Go

I walked out of my room, sighing, I was already dressed and went downstairs. I grabbed Liam's keys and went out to the car. I unlocked it and got in. The engine roared to life and A string of curses left my mouth for it being so loud. I got a text from Selena.

'Don't go. Remember what happened last time you were in a car?'

'Is your car quiet when you start it?' I sent back.

'Yeah.'

'Good. I need to go for a drive.'

'Well I'm coming with you. Hold on.'

'Please hurry.'

'God. Shut up. It's 3:30 in the fucking morning. Calm your tits.'

'Shut up Selena.' I replied.

'Whatever. I'm coming now.'

'K.'

Selena came down and took Liam's keys from me, putting them on the counter. As soon as we got out the door I heard Liam yell.

"Good fucking god! Get in my car. Now!" Selena said freaking out.

"No... I need to tell Liam first." I said.

"Liiiiaaaammmm!" I called into the house.

"What." He said arms crossed.

"Selena and I are going out." I said simply.

"No your not." Jen said, "Your drunk. Lyssa. Please. Your killing me when you pull this crap. Please stop."

"What?" Selena asked.

I frowned and went upstairs. I went into my room and sighed locking the door. Why me? Why did Harry have to hit me? Jen knocked on my door and I broke down.

"Lyssa, let me in." She said.

I sighed and let her in, closing the door and locking it. I lifted up my shirt and her eyes watered. She gasped.

"Why would you do that to yourself hunny?" She whispered

"Jennieboo, H-H-Harry hit me.. Hard. Because I said something he didn't like.. So I got drunk, and tried to leave.." I whispered.

"WHERE IS THAT SON OF A BITCH?!" She exclaimed.

"I don't know." I said breaking down into tears.

"I'm sorry for yelling hunny." She frowned.

I sighed and just fell to the floor crying. Someone started banging on my door.

"LYSSA!" They screamed, "IT'S ALEXIS! SHE'S GONE!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and then heard my baby scream. I rushed outside and grabbed her and ran, locking us in my room.

"Mommy? Why daddy crying?" She asked.

I took a deep breath, "Sweetheart, daddy, he hit mommy. Her tummy has a big hand bruise on it. Shh. Daddy won't hurt you. I won't let him."

'Hey baby!' My ringtone for Harry's calls said, 'Pick up the phone, cuz I'm calling, aaannnddd you love me to much to igno-'

"What Harry?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry baby! Please forgive me. I just, I don't know how to deal with things..." He said crying.

"Harry. You tried to take Alexis. You hit me. You scared me. You almost killed me. I know you have anger issues but you have to start taking your meds babe. I love you, but dark Harry scares me. Please. Do this for me. Do this for Alexis." I said.

"I promise. I will. They just taste horrid." He chuckled.

"Come home babe. Make this right." I whispered, then looked at Alexis, "Alexis baby, tell daddy you love him."

"I wub boo daddy." She giggled into the phone.

"I love you too princess." He chuckled, "Hey, open your window."

"Uh. Why?" I asked opening it.

"Thanks." He smiled kissing me.

I shook my head as he took his coat off and hung it in the closet. He too his sweatpants out of the dresser and I turned Lexi around so he can change. Soon his sweatpants hung lazily around his waist. I rolled my eyes at him and we all got into my bed, snuggling Lexi. We hummed to her and soon fell asleep.

--//--//--//--

"Hey Lyssa." Jen said poking me, "Hey Lyssa."

"Nagh."

"Hey Harry."

"Hey Lyssa."

"Hey Harry."

"Hey Lyssa."

"What!" I answered when she pissed me off enough.

"I made food." She replied.

I skyrocketed out of bed and Harry groaned beside me.

"Where is Alexis?" I asked.

"Liam took her when he woke up. Shes downstairs watching Loony Tunes with him."

"Isn't that a little violent?" I asked.

"She loves it. Let her be." Jen smiled.

"Whatever." I mumbled, "I want food."

"Well lets go lovebirds, time to take your meds anyways." She giggled and left.

Harry pressed his lips to mine, "Lets go fulfill our promises and make a better life for our daughter."

I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs, smiling like idiots.

"Oh Lyssa! I forgot to tell you!" Jen exclaimed.

"Oh?" I asked.

"I'm dating..."