What The Fuck is This?!

-Lyssa-

Woke up on Liam and crawled upstairs, getting an outfit. I set it on my bed and got Jen, then going to get a shower. After that, I got dressed in this. I smiled gratefully at my sister and then she got dressed, and we went downstairs, getting food.

"Lyssa," Harry growled, "Come with me."

I looked helplessly at Jen, "Sorry? I'm cooking."

"NOW!" He shouted.

I freaked and clung onto Jen. He grabbed me rather harshly and threw me over his shoulder. I cried out in pain and he shushed me. I started to cry and he carried me up to my room slamming the door and locking it. I backed into the corner and his face grew hard.

"What is this?" He asked pointing to my birth certificate.

I stayed silent.

"ANSWER ME!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!" He roared.

"M-M-M-My b-b-b-birth cer-cer-certificate..." I whispered.

"SO YOU DON'T TELL ME AND I'M FREAKING OUT THAT YOU ARE POSSIBLY CHEATING ON ME?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed.

"I-I-I-I...." I started.

"SHUT UP!!!" He yelled.

"HARRY!!!!!" Someone yelled, "HARRY OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!"

"P-P-P-P-Please..." I said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" He roared.

"N-N-No.." I said.

"No?" He asked dryly, "YOU DON'T TELL ME NO!!!" He screamed.

"I-I-I want my-my-my s-s-sister and b-b-brother.." I cried.

"Oh you poor baby." He said, "You aren't seeing them anytime soon."

"NO!" I screamed making the house shake, "YOU CAN'T FUCKING CONTROL ME HARRY! YOU NEED TO STOP!!!"

"Go get Lexi. Now!" Jen yelled, "And get her out of here!"

"I need to stop?" He asked, laughing, "No. You little miss need to stop."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" I screamed as he was right in my face, "Please get out of my face." I cried, "I don't wanna hurt you Harry, please... I-I-I love you."

"I'm-I'm sorry..." He said backing away, "I over reacted... I'm sorry."

I slammed the wall and got up, walking out of the room. I went to Lexi's room and she wasn't there.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY?!" I screamed.

"Hunny. Hunny calm down. Liam has Alexis. Shh, calm down. You can see her when you aren't like this. You don't want to hurt her do you?" Jen asked pulling me in a hug.

"N-No." I stammered.

"Ok. Take deep breaths. I know your scared, but you need to take deep breaths. Come on, in, out. In. Out." She whispered.

-Harry-

I scared her. Way to go Harry. One point for being an asshole.

-Lyssa-

"There you go. Better right?" Jen asked.

"I guess.." I whispered.

"Are you ready to see your baby now?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

She took me outside where Liam held a sleeping Alexis. His eyes widened at me and backed away. I frowned.

"All clear Liam. Shes alright now." Jen said to him, "Shes not gonna hurt anyone now."

"Ok." He said and handed me my baby. I smiled gratefully and sat down in the grass criss-crossed, rocking her back and forth. A couple tears slid down my cheeks. I'm a monster. I'm going to hurt my baby one day from being scared. I started to cry angry tears. Alexis opened her big green eyes and wiped my tears away, soothing me. I sighed and handed her over to Jen, waking into the house and going straight past Harry and up to my room, closing the door, and locking it. I need to stay here for a few days, thats all.

"I'm sorry." I said to no one in particular.

-Liam-

"Where did she go Jen?" I asked.

"To her room, probably locked herself in. Just let her alone for the night." She said, as I made her food.

"Will she eat?" I asked.

"I don't know, she hasn't ate all day." She said.

"Ok. I will try to get her to eat." I said, walking upstairs.

I knocked in her bedroom door.

"What?" She asked from the other side.

"You need to eat." I said, "I made you chicken and chips."

"Leave it by the door." She replied.

"Ok. Please eat tho." I said.

I sighed and walked back downstairs. My poor baby sister. She needs to go to a doctor for that.. Oh wait. She already has. She is bipolar, has a depression disorder, has a panic disorder, and might have an eating disorder.

-Lyssa-

"Selena.." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm going to hurt her one day.. I need help Selena. I really do.. I almost hurt her today. I locked myself in my room so I can't hurt anybody. I can't eat. I flushed my dinner, I'm throwing up from the guilt, I don't even know where my nose ring or snake bites are.. I just.. I don't know anymore." I said.

"I'm coming ove-" Selena started.

*SMASH* "Well, there goes my mirror." I sighed, "Oh my god. Selena. There are sharp objects around. No no no! Selena! Help me!" I cried.

"I'm almost there. Unlock your bedroom door. I'm jus got in the house." She said.

I did as she said and she ran in pinning me down on the bed, "You were doing so good, what happened?"

"I freaked out on her." Harry said.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She spat.

"Oh yanno. Jen is my biological twin and Liam is my brother." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh. YOU HAD NO FUCKING RIGHT HARRY. YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE! NOW SHE MIGHT HAVE TO GO BACK BECAUSE OF YOU JUST LIKE SHE DID TWO YEARS AGO! SHE WAS DOING SO GOOD HARRY! So good..." Selena spat crying.

They took all my mirrors out of my room and locked my bathroom so I couldn't try to cut or kill myself. Selena moved in with us and has been sleeping on my floor as well as Jen, and staying with me, getting me to eat once a day. For two months, they stayed with me, in my room, and got me out of my depression state. It was like they were my mental hospital.

"Good morning!" I smiled a genuine smile to Selena.

"Oh. My. God." She said grinning, "YOUR SMILING!"

"Thank you." I smiled.

She engulfed me in a hug, "YOU ARE OK AGAIN! Lets do the *clap clap* Lyssa's all better now dance!" She cheered.

I may have been depressed, but without my sister's and best friend's persistence, I would still be staring at my wall, not eating. Jen came in and saw Selena cheering an me smiling at her and started fan-girling with Selena. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up you two." I giggled, "I'm fine."

"Thats why we are happy!" Jen exclaimed, "DUH!"

I laughed and we all danced like idiots. When I'm with them, I'm indestructible.

(Pic of Selena to the side)