What..!

I looked him deep in the eyes before mine flutered closed. I pushed my lips onto his and he kissed back immediately, and I loved the feeling. I nodded while kissing him and he smiled, pulling away. He had his forehead against mine and he chuckled.

"I haven't stopped loving you for two whole years baby, I'm so sorry." he whispered, "Please forgive me."

"I forgive you." I whispered kissing him.

He kissed back and I smiled, pulling away. I got out and hopped into the house, going into the kitchen. I smiled at Lexi and then Jennie hugged me. I laughed and got picked up from behind in another hug. My eyes widened and I looked around.

"OH MY GOD JENNIE BEAR THIS IS AMAZING!" I yelled.

"Glad you like it hunny. I did it just the way you would like it and we got a house for everybody to fit in." She said.

"Everybody...?" I asked.

"Me, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn, then you, Jen, and Alexis." Niall said.

"Oh. Ok. Well. I need to take a shower.... And see my baby girl...." I said and grabbed my crutches.

"Uh Lyssa..." Niall said, "Don't you need help showering..?" He asked, "And a bag to put over your cast?"

"Oh.... Uh.... Yeah...." I whispered.

"C'mon hun, I'll help you." Liam piped up.

"Uh...." I said awkwardly.

I knew Harry would have make-up sex with me if he helped. Jennie.. Well is my bestfrann and thats kinda awkward.. Niall.. Well thats really awkward. I don't know Zayn or Louis.. I've known Liam forever now. He's seen me naked a bunch of times before.

"Ok LiLiBear. Lets go." I said.

"Don't do anything to her Liam." Harry growled.

"Harry he's fine. He seen me a bunch of times before. Please. Chill the hell out." I said.

He sweeped me off my feet. Literally. I giggled and he carried me upstairs. He set me down on the toliet, and looked at me seriously.

"You didn't tell anyone, did you?" He whispered.

"Li, why would I tell anyone that you are my brother? And that Jennie is my biological sister? I didn't even tell her yet. Can I call her up really quick so we can talk about this?" I whispered.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"JENNIFER!!!!!!" I screamed.

"WHAT????" She screamed back.

"I NEED YOU NOW!!!!!!" I screamed.

"COMING!!" She said running up.

She came in by herself. I smiled at her gratefully. I nodded to Liam and he pulled out 3 birth certificates. I took one and he had one, and she had one.

"Jen, we are twins." I said.

"What...!" She said back.

"Me and you. We are biological twins. And Liam. He's our brother." I said.

"OH MY PANCAKES!" She screamed tearing up.

Liam pulled out a picture. It was us and him. We were two and he was five. I smiled at the picture. We were sleeping all together cuddled up on the floor.

"You two had to sleep in the same crib or else you would scream an cry all night." Liam chuckled.

"Wow." I whispered.

"I can't believe this." Jen whispered.

'Alyssa Marie Payne' my birth certificate said.

'Jennifer Sofia Payne' hers said.

"I love you two." He whispered kissing both our foreheads.

"I love you too big bro." I whispered tearing up.

"I love you too Liam." Jen whispered hugging me and crying.

"I needed her to know Liam. She is part of this too." I said.

"I understand." He said.

I got on his back and we went downstairs.

"MOMMY!!!!!!" Lexi screamed.

"BABY GIRL!!!" I mocked.

Liam set me on the couch sitting beside me. I instantly curled up into his side. Jen did the same on the other side. Lexi curled up on me and I had my legs stretched out on Harry. Me, Liam, and Jen all fell asleep like that. Curled up together, just like old times. For once in my fucked up life, I felt safe.

-Jen-

I fell asleep on my brother, feeling safe. Soon I have to tell them. I will tomorrow.

-Liam-

I finally have my beautiful baby sisters back. Oh. And I'm going to kill Harry.

-Harry-

Fuck you Liam. I warned you not to do anything and now you have both of them? What the fuck? I went upstairs and found three papers and a picture in Alyssa's room. What the fuck?