You Fucker!

Its been a year and 2 months since me and Harry got married. Jennie and Selena and I have lived together in out little house we got and we have made friends. I take care of Alexis and Corrine now. Selena and Jennie adore that baby and spoil her rotten. I go onto Twitter, and go to Harry's page. I see his profile is a picture of him and a random girl kissing. There were a lot of pictures of them out and about. One tweet stood out.

'@Harry_Styles: My baby and Me 💜' and then the pic of them kissing. I gasped and DMed him.

"You fucker!" Is all I said.

"Lyssa baby.."

"I AM NOT YOUR BABY! YOU CHEATER! YOU FUCKING CHEATER!"

Then my phone started ringing. I answered it, "Fucker."

"Hey now.." He said.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! TO ALEXIS AND CORRINE?!" I screamed.

"Corrine?"

"Oh shit. You didn't know. Yes. Remember when we were happily married? Yea. You got me pregnant. Again!" I screamed.

"Lyssa.."

"NO! YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY KIDS! YOU MAY BE A FATHER BUT THAT'S JUST A LABEL! ONCE AGAIN, YOU FUCKED ME OVER!" I screamed.

"Lyssa.." Jennie said placing a hand on my shoulder, "Whats wrong? You woke Corrine and Alex up."

"He.. He.. He.."

"I CHEATED!" He shouted and burst through the door.

He hung up the phone and came over to me, "I'm sorry Lyssa."

"After everything I told you this is how you treat her, AFTER MARRYING HER?! What the heck Harry?!" Jen shouted.

I ran upstairs and picked up a crying Corrine. I rocked her and whispered to her, " Mama.. Whaw dada?" She asked.

"Well baby girl.. He.. Left us.. He doesn't want us anymore.." I said.

"Wha?" She asked.

"Well.. I don't really know. Remember how I always said daddy was a good man and I can't wait for you to meet him?" I asked.

She shrugged and nodded a little.

"Well.. I guess I was wrong.. I'm sorry baby girl.. You don't wanna meet him.. He is a scary person.. And he is a player.." I said.

"Buh he dada." she said.

"Dada is just a label.. You know how I'm mama?"

"Ya."

"Well Auntie Selena and Auntie Jennie are like mamas too. They are like your 2nd and 3rd mamas." I said.

She grinned, "Ya!"

I giggled, "Go to sleep babygirl.. Its late."

"Go say night to Aun Sewwy and Aun Jennie." She said.

"Ok baby." I smiled and lay her in her crib.

I went into Selena's room but she wasn't there. I went downstairs, and they were both yelling at Harry. He was yelling back and I grabbed the two of them by the wrist and dragged them upstairs.

"Corinne wanted to say night. Again." I said.

They giggled and gave her kisses and hugs and said good night, then we went to go deal with my princess.

"Princess.." I whispered going over to her bed.

"MOM!!!!" She screamed from downstairs.

I ran like a bat out of hell skipping like 6 stairs and landing at the bottom. I was in Harry's arms, struggling to get out.