Why Is Daddy like This?

I got dizzy from being slammed into the wall, and put my hand to my head, groaning. I sighed and looked at the person who did it. Harry.

"MOMMY!" I heard Lexi cry.

"Mommy's fine Lexi, lets go to xlass, yeah?" Niall voice rung through my ears.

"Not without Mommy!" she cried.

I closed my eyes and Harry's lips were on mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pushing me harder against the wall. I tried to push him away but his grip got tighter. Then I finally started to kiss back. He pulled away a few seconds later, and pushed his forehead against my own.

"Your mine." he growled.

I put a scared look on my face and made tears well up I my eyes. I hated dark Harry. He scared me so bad.

"Niall! Mommy is crying! Daddy is hurting her!" Lexi cried out.

"She's mine?!" Harry roared.

I gulped and nodded. He shook his head and smirked.

"You'll pay for not telling me later Moore. You just wait. Rumor says were playing kickball in gym. Better watch out." he spat.

I nodded and he backed off. I scooped up Lexi and ran to the bathroom, with tears and blood streaming down my face.

"Mommy, you bleeding." Lexi said.

"I know baby. This is why I don't want you to talk to daddy." I replied.

"He mean! He huwt you mommy!" she cried.

"Shh baby, its ok. Shhh." I cooed.

I sat criss-crossed on the floor, rocking Lexi and I back and forth, quietly crying. My baby girl soon fell asleep, so I put a binky in her mouth, and fixed my make-up. I then went off to class. I wiped off her face on the way, and sighed. This is gonna be a long day.

"Hello Miss Moore." Mr. Sanders greeted me.

"Hello Mr. Sanders." I whispered.

He noticed Lexi was sleeping, and nodded me off to my seat. Niall sat next to me and passed me a note.

You ok Lyss? You ran off crying, I was worried. So was Jen? (I think that's her name) and how is Lexi? She was pretty shaken up wit what Harry did. I'll protect you. Trust me. I punched him in the face, see his black and blue jaw?

I giggled and smirked at him, adjusting Lexi in the carseat/nap bed I had I here. I had one in every room.

Yes Nialler, I am ok now, Lexi cried herself to sleep in my arms. Poor baby. She was scared because I was bleeding. I cried with her. I felt bad for her, she's only 1 Niall. It's not fair she has to see what an asshole her father is. I told her to stay away from him, because he is no good. Harsh? I know. Oh well, she is scared of him. I know it's not fair to her. :( Ugh. My life is so complicated. I hate it.

I passed back to him. I listened to Mr. Sanders and then Lexi woke up and started to cry a little. I looked up at Mr. Sanders and he nodded and scribbled my number down on a piece of paper, then grabbed our stuff and left. I went to the bathroom and changed her and then we walked down the hall to the cafeteria,  and I watched the study hall. I went over to the vending machine, and bought an apple juice for Lexi. I got one of her princess sippy cups out, filled it with half the bottle, and put the rest in her bag. I sat in the hall and gave it to her, fixing her skirt.

"There you go princess, all better?" I asked.

"Yes mommy, fanks you." she smiled.

We still had 15 minutes of class left. I picked her up and we went to the baby room, and I layed her down on the comfy, foam floor with me, closing my eyes.

"Go to sleep for a while princess." I whispered with my arms wrapped around her.

"Ok mommy." she whispered clinging onto me.

I have my baby girl and she has me. That is all we need. Each other.

****

I heard the bell ring and got up. Time for gym. I woke Lexi up and smiled.

"Time for gym princess." I smiled.

She started to cheer but then stopped, "Is daddy gonna hurt you again?"

"I hope not baby." I whispered.

"Why is Daddy like this?" she asked, breaking my heart.

"I don't know baby." I sighed, "I don't know."