Hospital.

I was in the car with Harry and we were driving down the street. He had his hand intertwined with mine and he was singing to me as I looked out the window. He came to a stop at a stop light, and a car came barrelling down the road. I looked at Harry as the light turned green and we hit it head on. I got light headed and looked at Harry. He reached over and kissed me with his bloody lips.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too Haz." I replied.

I squeezed his hand as the ambulances came.

-Liam-

"Mr. Payne?" Somebody said as I answered my phone.

"We just received a Mr. Harry Styles and a Miss Alyssa Payne in the ER they were in a head on collision. I need you and the rest of One Direction to come down straight away." She said.

The phone fell to the floor, "I'll-I'll be there." I said falling to the floor crying.

I screamed and punched the floor rattling the house. Everybody came rushing down.

"Harry..... Alyssa..... Emergency Room..... Hospital..... Now...... Car..... Collision....." I got out.

"Mommy and daddy ok?" Alexis asked.

"We don't know sweetie, c'mon. Me Aunt Jennie, Aunt Selena and you are going to visit them, ok?"

-3 hours earlier Lyssa-

"This is lovely Harry. It really is. When are we going to meet my mom and dad?" I asked.

Me and Harry were out eating dinner and we were talking about meeting my mom and dad. So we went, and got in the car, going to meet them. I was jittery in my seat the entire time. My eyes were a light shade of blue, because I was nervous. We finally got there. Harry went up and we rang the doorbell.

"Hello? Harry! What a wond-" my mom said and stopped mid sentence looking at me.

I looked alright. I had my mint North Face sweater on with white pants and one of his beanies. I also had my tall tan Bailey Button UGGs on. She stared at me with a look that held no expression.

"Who's this Harry?" She asked.

I played with my engagement ring and adjusted my lip piercings with my phone as my mirror. I sighed and looked down, my fingers still intwined with Harry's.

"Mrs. Pay-"

"Miss." She said.

My eyes went wide with shock, "You and dad divorced?" I blurted immediately regretting it.

Her eyes went wide, "J-Jen?" She asked.

I sighed, "Alyssa."

"Oh my god." She said her face turning hard, "I always knew you'd turn punk."

I laughed dryly, my eyes turning red. "Mom. Just because I have piercings and tattoos doesn't mean I'm punk. I'm raising a two year old for christ's sake!" I said.

She backed up at the sight of my eyes, "You have a kid?!" She said pulling us in the house.

"Yes. WE do." I said emphasising the we.

"YOU LITTLE SLUT! You've been sleeping around?!" She yelled.

"No. It was one fucking time. You know what mo- I mean Karen," I said eyes turning redder, " I'm glad that you gave me up for adoption. Because my foster parents, they actually care about me. And they support me and my disabilities." I said tearing up.

"Shh sweetie." Harry said.

"Disabilities?" She asked.

"I'm mental from being in foster care mom." I said dryly.