Epilouge

It's been 3 months, and no sign of Harry. The girls lived their normal lives, at the boys mansion. Corrine and Alexis love it there cuz the boys always let them go night swimming, claiming they "threaten" to beat them with stuffed animals. Lyssa don't buy it. She thinks it's funny. They boys also give the little ones ice cream after bed time when the girls go out. Cory always acts innocent. She is almost four. She doesn't remember Harry that well. She doesn't know who Liam is either. He lost contact with them after the party. Lexi just knows her Dad is an asshole. That he left them more than once. That he hurt her mom a lot. She doesn't want anything to do with him. She knows he did something bad to her mom, but just doesn't understand what.

As for Harry, he is with yet another girl. They seem happy, but she doesn't know what Harry is gonna do to her. Liam lost all contact with the girls to protect them. It's better for them not to know. Louis Married Eleanor, and they are expecting. Zayn and Perrie split, because of his smoking addiction, and Niall is raising Theo. The band broke up because they were all fighting and they all got normal jobs..

The 5SOS boys.. Mikey- Happily together with Lyssa. Girls love him, always call him dad, he didn't walk out on them, he stayed. Luke- Happily together with Selena, they are engaged. Calum- Happily together with Jen and happily cheekily and cuddly. Ashton- happily living with the boys. He is talking to a girl named Eleanor. He thinks they might get together in the future.

And thats how 'The Drama Project' went.. They got an A, but there was a lot of drama.. But everything was mostly good in the end.. For everybody.

The End 💛