Mommy and Daddy working together?

I pulled away, and looked at Harry. He smiled at me and I poked his dimples. I giggled and he stroked my cheek. A nurse walked in and smiled kindly, a pile of clothes in her hand.

"Miss Moore, here are your crutches and your leg already has the boot on, correct?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled.

She nodded, "Is Mr. Styles taking you home?"

"Yes." I said.

"Ok. Go get changed. I'm going to have Mr. Styles sign some papers." she said a hurried off.

Harry picked me up and brought me to the bathroom, and then went outside. I untied my gown and dropped it to the ground, slipping my bra on.

"YAY!" I cheered.

I  heard Harry chuckle and I mentally slapped him. I put my shirt and shorts on, and slipping my shoe on. I got on my crutches and hopped down the hallway. Funny part is, I came here for my face and some guy stepped on me, breaking my leg. I looked at Harry and smiled sticking my tounge out at him. He stuck his out right back at me and then scooped me up. I giggled and he setme in the car.

"Ready to go see the new house?" he asked.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Soon we stopped and I opened my eyes, my mouth dropping. It's huge! I looked at Harry and he smiled.

"It's your get well soon gift, me, Niall, Jen, Louis, Liam, and Zayn all chipped in and helped pay for it. Do you like it?" Harry asked.

"I LOVE IT!" I shrieked, "THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!"

He smiled and I smashed my lips onto his and he smiled, kissing back. I broke away and looked down.

"I'm sorry." I said.

He put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. He smiled and kissed me again.

"Shh. it's alright." he said.

I smiled and he grabbed my hand. I looked deep into his emrald green orbs and he opened his mouth,

"Lyssa will you be my girlfriend again?"