I'm Coming Home.

I looked down at Lexi and frowned, "No baby, not today."

"Hey, guess what." Jennie said.

"What's up baby girl?" I asked.

"Well.. I'm starting to talk to the 5SOS boys because yanno.. Michael is helping you and all.. But I think I like Calum..." She said.

"Well.. I think I love Mikey.." I said.

"They are coming home today.. Wanna go over?"

"PARTY AT THE 5SOS HOUSE!!" Selena screamed, "NO KIDS FOR THE NIGHT!!"

I laughed and we then get ready for the night. We dropped the kids off at Selena's parents house for the night so they could play with her little brother Ricky. I giggled and we went up. We went into the house and I ran over to Mikey. He pressed his lips to mine.

"I missed you Lyss. Its been too long!" He said spinning me around.

I giggled and held onto him.

"Dance with me?" He asked sweetly.

I nodded and he pulled me into the middle of the dance floor, and they put my favorite song, "A drop in the Ocean" by Ron Pope. We swayed back and forth smiling at each other til a voice piped up.

"She's mine!" Harry said.

"Don't say anything." I whispered, laying my head on his chest. Then they put another song on and everyone started to file onto the dance floor. We danced together till he turned to answer somebody.

"Mikey! Help!" I screamed trying to grab him.

I was pushed up against the wall.

"What are you doing with that prick?!" He growled.

"I'm having fun! Let me go!" I yelled.

"Not a chance." He said pressing his lips to mine trapping me there with his hands on either side of me.

I balled my fists and blacked out. Next thing I knew I was ripped off of him by Mikey. I had bruised knuckles. It was dead silent.

"Thats what you get for raping me Styles. You stay the fuck away from me and my kids. You fucker." I growled and turned, pressing my lips to Mikey's, "I love Mikey."

Everyone gasped and my brother stepped forward, "He-He raped you Lyssa?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"Yes Liam.. He did." I said looking down, I need to go."

With that, I grabbed my keys, and left, getting in the car.. Bad idea. Tears blurred my vision and then everything went black.

-Jen-

"Thats what you get for raping me Styles. You stay the fuck away from me and my kids. You fucker." Lyssa growled and turned, pressing her lips to Mikey's.

She started to talk to our brother and then left. I screamed running after her but it was too late and she was already gone. I knew this wouldn't turn out good. I started to cry.

-BUZZZZZ BUZZZZZ-

(phone convo j-Jen n-Nurse.)

J-Hello?

N- Jen Payne?

J- This is....

N- We have Lyssa here. She was in a head on collision with a drunk driver.. Can you-

J- Selena, Mike, Luke, Ashton, Calum, and I are on our way.

N- Thank you. I'm sorry to bother you.