Dance With Me Tonight

I smiled getting ready. My hair just got finished and I was waiting for my makeup to be done. I heard a knock on the door.

"Baby can I come in?" Harry asked.

"NO! HARRY ITS BAD LUCK!" I yelled.

"Well I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too babe. I will see you soon tho." I said.

"One kiss? Pouty face?" He asked.

"NO!" I yelled.

"HARRY!! STOP BOTHERING POOR LYSSA!" Anne yelled.

"But..." Harry said.

"No buts! Go now!" She yelled, "Lyssa I'm coming in to help you with your dress." She said.

"Is it bad to cry?" I asked.

"Yes. Why?" She asked.

"Where is Liam?" I asked.

"Right here. Why?" He asked coming in.

"My father didn't come to hand me off." I cried.

"Babe, you have me. And J." He smiled wiping my tears.

"B-But m-my father.. Promised he would b-be here!" I wailed.

"Shhhh baby, its ok." Liam said.

I finally quieted down. They put the dress on, redid my make up and there was a knock on the door.

"HARRY GO AWAY!" I yelled.

"Well then." I heard the all too familiar voices.

"DADDY!! DAD!!" I screamed embracing them.

Liam chuckled, "I told you it's ok." He smiled.

Then it was time. Both my father and grandfather were taking me down the isle. Thats the way I wanted it. They kissed me on the cheek and then I was alone, in front of my almost husband. He kept making faces at me and Lexi. We were both laughing. The priest went on and finally, we got our rings.

"Do you, Alyssa Marie Payne take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold? In sickne-"

"I do." I smiled.

"And do you, Harry Edward Styles take Alyssa Marie Payne to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold? In sickness and in health?"

"I do." He grinned.

"Well, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

And then he smashed his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled me closer.

*****

"I just wanna OOO OH OH OH BABY! I just want you to dance with me tonight!" My phone went off.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Come outside!" Harry said, "Please Mrs. Styles."

"Fine Mr. Styles." I grinned.

I went out and he picked me up spinning me around. It was dark out and the stars were out. We were on our hotel balcony. He started to sing my favorite song, Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs as he spun me around. I was in my underwear and a shirt, but I didn't care.

"Look at my fabulous ass France!" I giggled.

He laughed and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"How bout I look at your fabulous ass Mrs. Styles?" He chuckled.

"Hmm. I like France more!" I joked.

"Well they won't like you in a few minutes when your screaming my name." He said cheekily.

I giggled, "Lets go."

He pressed his lips to mine, lifting me up, bringing me into the hotel room, and throwing me on the bed. I giggled as he kissed me again.