Chapter 3

Cassandra's POV

I was crying a lot on Hayes' chest, when suddenly I heard his step dad hitting him, when I was dropped to the floor. I could hear some soft sobs, when I realized that was Hayes crying. I started to crawl to him when I put my knee into something wet, his tears. I put his head on my lap and just played with his hair, and his beautiful blue eyes keep releasing tears. I don't know why but it has always killed me to see him like this, even at school, when that jerks bullied him. I'm not going to let this happen anymore. I'm done with that bullshit. 

I was so lost in thought that instead of sobs, I heard soft snores, Hayes fell asleep on my lap, he looks so peaceful.I decided to just grab some pillows from the sofa beside us, I put one under Hayes' head and one under mine and fell on the floor, sleeping, with one of the cutest boys ever.

2 hours later

I woke up, with Hayes still softly snoring on my lap. I decided to text my cousing Alyssa to see if I could come over, I always would come over when my mom hit me or something like that. She's 15, we have an age difference but that doesn't matter. 

Cass: Hey, can I come over? Some problems... I'm taking someone with me by the way...

Aly: Yeah, sure! Bring whoever you want girl! Aaron is here by the way! Love you gurl <3

Aaron, her boyfriend of two years, always helped me too, he always was there, I consider him a big friend. 

Cass: Thank you <3. I'll be there in 15. Love you too gurl <3

"Hayes, Hayes." I said while softly stroking his hair.

"Wake up, we're going to my cousin's house" I said softly, when I saw him opening his gorgeus blue eyes.

And I kept stroking his soft hair...

"Ugh Cass I'm too lazyyy." He said with the cutest face ever, making the Y longer.

"Come on, I want you to meet her boyfriend" I said pouting  while still stroking his hair softly.

"Okaay, give me five minutes. We're going to need packing?" He said with a lazy voice.

"I think so, but I can get something from Alyssa and you from Aaron, since you're tall. If you want to, go change, we're going to be late!"

"Okaay" He said walking away.

I found a mirror and decided to make my hair presentable. Ugh my hair makes me mad sometimes.

Hayes' POV

It felt so good to have her stroking my hair like that, I wish it would last longer though. I just put my hair to the side and pop some gun in my mouth and in a short time I found Cass struggling with her hair in front of the living room mirror. How cute.

"Ugh why don't you stay in place?" She said swiping half of her hair for the right side.

"Ready Cass?" I said half laughing.

"Just let me put this in place" She said still trying to swipe her wavy hair to the side.

"Done! Let's go?" She smiled, adjusting her uniform. 

"Yes,but you lead the way!"

"It's not far from here, come on"

She started walking and I felt like I should grab her hand, and I did. I don't know why but it felt right. I looked down and saw her blushing. She is the cutest. I'm starting to have some feelings for this girl.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when she stopped in front of a baby blue house, with white windows and doors.

Cassandra's POV

At some point of the walk I felt Hayes grab my hand. It felt so right. I couldn't stop myself from blushing. Maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to have feelings for him.

I stopped in front of Alyssa's house, baby blue and with white windows and doors, as I remembered.I pulled out my key to her house from my purse, with a navy blue C keychain. I opened the front door and found something.... Weird. 

A shirtless Alyssa on top of Aaron. 

"Hi guys, hm, did we interrupt something?" I said scratching the back of my head and looking at Hayes, that had the same facial expression as me. 

"Hm no, of course, you didn't". They said at the same time.

"I'm going to change, I'll be down in 5". Alyssa said getting out of the room.

Alyssa's POV

Me and Aaron were in the living room, and he started kissing me. Let's say that things got "heated" between us. He took off my shirt and I was almost taking his off when my cousing Cass barged through the door with her friend. Dammit.

 "Hi guys, hm, did we interrupt something?" She said scratching the back of her head and looking at her friend, that was exactly with the same expression.

"Hm no, of course, you didn't" Me and Aaron said together.

"I'm going to change, I'll be down in 5". I said while going to my bedroom.

Oh my god, this was awkward.

I got into my room and put on some lilac Abercrombie hoodie and black leggings, and quickly going down, when I saw Cass crying, with her head on Aaron's chest.

"We came here for an escape". Was all I could hear. I barged in.

Cassandra's POV

"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Aaron, Alyssa's boyfriend". He said to Hayes with a smile on his face, doing that weird thing mans do to greet each other.

"Hey, I'm Hayes, nice to meet you, I'm Cassandra's friend". He said smiling back. 

"So, what happended?" Aaron said hugging me and kissing the top of my head, in a friendly way, of course.

"There's this bitch in school, and I was being her fake friend because I don't want her to discover my secret and tell it to everybody, but today I said all that I kept for years to her and I'm scared, so I hugged Hayes and he hugged me back. We went to his house and his step dad hit him, so we came here for an escape" I said crying on his shoulder".

"You can stay as long you want. You both". She said hugging me and Hayes. 

"Thank you so much, it means the world for us". Hayes said for both of us while we hugged her back.