Hey, it me Tzuyu

I came back, avoiding Mingyu's gaze and looked out the window. The sun was just beginning to set and a warm glow seeped inside. The sunlight mocked me, settling over Mingyu's hair, making me want to just reach out and tousle it. I grasped the seat to keep my hands from wandering, it was the only way to contain myself.
"Beautiful." Mingyu said, looking at me for a reaction.
"Yes, Hawaii is beautiful." I bit my lip as the plane's wheels came down.
"That wasn't the only thing I was talking about." he smirked.
I gave him a searching gaze, trying to look innocent. Being Mingyu , he saw right past it.
"You know what I mean Tzuyu " he grumbled.
I look away, ashamed. Yeah I am mad at him but I made the mistake of looking at his eyes, and saw the puppy dog look.
I reach into my bag to grab a breath mint.. I have airplane hair as it is, don't want bad breath too! My bag is an original marc jacobs tote, it was a gift for my 14th birthday, from an incredibly rich aunt. I love everything about my tote, the way it has compartments for my phone, makeup, sunglasses and notebooks and how it fits a lot but doesn't look bulky. It's in a great color too, a sort of berry purple crossed with lilac. My hand comes up with a tissue, I flatten it, its a note. I clutch it and focus on getting off the plane, there'll always be time to read it later.
I step off the plane, taking in my surroundings with disbelief.. It's just so beautiful, a sliver of the sun is still visible, a fiery orange glazed with red. Swirls of raspberry pink, purple, dark blue,burnt orange, glowing yellow and red fill the sky, like Mingyu said- all my favorite colors. I can tell I'm really going to get into photography this trip, this is 'picture perfect'.
"Tzuyu.." Mingyu starts to say.
I sigh "Yes Mingyu?"
"I don't want to ruin the moment or anything but please just-" he averts my questioning gaze. "Just- read the note, its from me."
I take out the napkin and walk away, reading it as I walk. I'm surprised at how open Mingyu is about how he feels, he was always shy as a kid. Oh gosh, If only I had listened...I walk back to Mingyu , feeling awful. He's so sweet, I don't deserve a guy like him.
"Mingyu, I am so sorry." I say, embarrassed of my behavior.
Mingyu looks at me,hopefully. "Does this mean I'm forgiven?"
"As long as you..." I tail off, giving him a shy smile.
"Anything, Tzuyu."
I smile, flirtatiously. "Anything?"
He grins back "Yes."
"Prove what you said in your note." I say, looking him in the eye.
He pulls me closer, leaning in without any hesitance.
He kisses me passionately until I pull away for air.
"Please tell me that wasn't enough proof." He says, holding me close. You can just sense he's smiling through his voice.
"We can't just go from fighting into kissing- we'll have to ease our parents into this." I say, giggling.
He holds up his arms in surrender. "Fine then." he says, pretending to be grumpy.
Cheeks flushed, I walk away from him and back to our parents. He follows, whispering "Its tough to stay away you know."
I laugh and whisper back "Well you'll have to for a while."