Tzuyu again

I can't stop thinking about what Mingyu said. I told Hani and she squealed and said "He totally meant you." Typical Hani. I was ready to believe her too, until:

*Scene 1:*

"Tzuyu."
Oh great It's Jimin -.-
"Hey Jimin!"
"So umm you coming for the football match tomorrow?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Just, hoped you were"
"Well I am." I reply.
"Great, see you there!" he calls, jogging away.

I walk down the hallways, grab a couple of books from my locker and sit down next to Mingyu in the Geography room. I've always liked sitting in the Geography room. Our chairs are arranged in one big circle (like the ones we used to sit in for show and tell). And charts varying from continents to weather and climate to Population. I see one that Mingyu and I made from year 8, I'm surprised its still up. Its bright pink (I remember Mingyu complaining about the color) and has the 7 continents, painted by us. Apart from the charts there's a globe and a new projector. There's also a water purifier as our teacher complains that the one outside is dysfunctional. The Geography room is on the highest floor of our school building so we have a nice view. Mingyu usually sits by the windows so that he can see the football field. He's a total football freak.

My thoughts are interrupted by the teacher.. who doesn't waste a minute to start teaching. "Pay attention class. So today we'll be learning about...."

Woah... Class is going real slow today. After what feels like a millennium later, the bell rings and class is dismissed. I get up to leave but Mingyu stops me.

"Tzuyu, the thing with Jimin- what was that all about?" he asks me curiously.
"Nothing much, he just asked if I was coming to the match."
"And are you?" Mingyu questions.
"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it." I say, smiling.
"Great, oh and if we win, the after party's at my house." He grins.
"Oh right, our parents will still be away." I say.
"Yep." he replies. "See you tomorrow" he calls, walking away.

*Our parents have gone for some 5 day hiking trip.*

*Scene 2:*

Tr-rr-ing! "Hey Hani" I say into the phone.
"Hey Tzuyu" her voice sounds peppy and excited, as usual.
"Soo today's the big football match" she says. "What are you wearing?"
"Jeans and a T-shirt I guess."
"N-O" she spells. "Tzuyu." she sighs. "You are too predictable."
I moan "Fine, what do you want me to wear?"
She squeals and says happily "I'll be at your house in an hour."

(I spend the next hour reading Mockingjay)

"Oooh which book?"
(Yep, the voice you heard was Sana ^)
"Mockingjay, its a part of the Hunger Games Trilogy." I answer, grinning.
"Let me borrow it when you're done?" she asks.
"Definitely!" Sana doesn't seem like the reading type but she's always loved reading, it's her secret side.

"So" she begins, rummaging through my closet. "How about wearing this cute,denim skirt with an athletic aeropostale t-shirt? The look is Casual yet A* on the fashion scale."
"Okay" I reply.

For once I don't disagree, I actually like the look. The denim skirt is comfy yet nice enough to wear to an after party (if there is one) and the t-shirt is sporty but accentuates my curves (At least that's what Mina told me).
I get dressed and wear my hair in a high ponytail, on the condition that I open it for the after party. (Which Nats insists will take place).

*Scene 3:*

I hop into Jackson's convertible, with Hani. Jackson's actually pretty good looking: black hair, brown eyes and a tall,muscular build.
I couldn't care less though, my thoughts were preoccupied by . Soon we reached the stadium.

The guys started playing and Mingyu scored twice. At one point, he looked up into the stands and met my gaze, I waved to him.

Jungkook, the goalkeeper, managed not to let a single ball in up until now. Damn, just when I praise him his performance deteriorates. The ball flew right past him, over his right shoulder. He grimaced, bracing himself for the impact as he dove to his right. Jungkook banged into a pole, earning him a big nasty bruise. The coach subbed in another player.