Just Mingyu

Eunwoo's alarm wakes us up in the morning but because I have late class today, today being a Friday (which is generally a more relaxed schedule), I doze off again. When I finally do wake up, I throw on a pair of khaki shorts, a white polo shirt and grab a navy sweater because autumn in Seoul is chilly. For once, I decide to walk to class, grab a blueberry muffin from the coffee shop- Yuri and ask them to heat it up (so that the blueberries get gooey, just the way I like them). My first two today are this amazing Photography course that every single senior on campus has been raving about for months now. I'm lucky that I'm even getting a chance to take 'Photography through Journey' this term;some kids have been on a wait list for three months and still haven't gotten a chance to take it. This class, unlike others, is hosted at my Professor's house. Mr. T is a really cool man, in his mid 20's that plays at sold out concerts at night and teaches photography by day. He leads a complete double life. On campus, he's the most chilled out teacher that you could find.. but at his concerts, he goes wild. His house is a complete mix of both the lives he leads. Cosy, comfy, dark blue sofa, dark brown bean bags all over the place, teakwood floors, photos by famous photographers all over the room, an entire wall dedicate to photos from his travels and framed tour pictures, and concert posters on the remaining walls. There's also a pool table that completes the entire look. If you walk to the back of the house, you'll see a room that is initially hidden from your view, with shelves and shelves of fancy lenses, cameras and tripods. "On loan from the campus." He says, to anyone that asks. There are so many pros to taking this course: I get to chill with Eunha (who by the way, totally has a thing for Mr. T), get to go on a photography trip at the end of the term, have a totally sick teacher (with an amazing house) and have an excuse to be around Tzuyu. But with recent events, I'm not sure whether to list that as a pro or a con!
"Hey there studmuff!"
I laugh, Eunha .
"Hey Eunha."
"You seem deep in thought, what's on your mind?"
I groan inwardly. Lying to Alina=impossible.
"Uh, Tzuyu."
She smirks in a "I knew it" kind of way.
"What about my girl?"
"Uhm, just feel bad that she found out about Tiffany and I through someone else."
"So apologise to her."
Eunha gives me a duh, kinda look and walks away when she sees Tzuyu entering the room, giving me a nudge in her direction.
'Wow' is all that comes to mind when I see Tzuyu. She's wearing white skinny jeans, brown leather boots and a navy blue crop top her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are sparkling and her hair is in a messy braid. This is typical Tzuyu, the rest of us are freezing and she feels hot (and definitely looks hot too).
"Hey, can I talk to you?"
Her eyes lose their sparkle and my face falls. She's hurt, she'll act like everything's okay but it clearly isn't.
"About what?"
Tzuyu being blunt means that she's very hurt and now I feel like the world's biggest asshole.
"About Tiffany."
I shoot her puppy dog eyes.
"Can we not? I got the point."
Okay now she's scaring me. This is so unlike Tzuyu. I put my hand on top of hers and she pushes it away.
"I'm happy for you.."
But the look on her face says the complete opposite.
"But you're upset that you didn't hear it from me?" I ask, to reconfirm what I already know.
"Won't you be?"
"Wait.. what?"
"Never mind, It's fine Mingyu."
'Won't you be?' She's talking as if there's someone and like she hasn't told me about that someone.
"So, you're seeing someone? What's his name?"
"No, you're so- you know what, I'm done with this discussion. Bye Mingyu ."
What the hell did I just do? This was supposed to bring Tzuyu closer to me, not push her further away. Man, my life is messed up.