Chapter 4: The new Omega

Lucy POV

I was walking into the pack kitchen when I saw a horrific sight.

A young girl, who was at least 15, was being beaten by everyone in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at them "OUT!"

As everyone walked out of the room with glum looks on their faces, I sped over to the girl.

"Hey it's ok they're gone, they're all gone"

"Thanks for stopping them" the girl choked out as she tried to sit up but fell back down again.

"It was nothing, that used to happen to me all the time" I reassured her "So, what's your name and why were they beating you up?"

"I'm Vanessa and they were beating me up 'cause I refuse to be the packs Omega" Vanessa said as she, successfully, stood up.

"WHAT!?!?!?" I yelled.

I was in shock.

A new Omega?!

But Vanessa's way too young.

"Do you know why the picked you as the Omega?" I breathed out trying to keep my wolf under control.

"Well I think it's because I'm the weakest pack fighter" she explained with a pained look on her face as she clutched her ribs.

'That is NO excuse for her to be the pack Omega' Melissa fumed.

"Well I think it's time I discuss some things with Alpha Mark" I told her as I made a b-line for the door and headed straight up to Marks' office.

Alpha Marks POV

I was hatching a plan of how to get Lucy on my side when Lucy herself came barging into my office with a look that could send even the mightiest Alphas running for their lives.

"How DARE you use a young, weak pack member as the new Omega?!" She yelled at me.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" I spat at her as I stood up from my chair "You may be an Elemental but I am still your Alpha and you will show me respect!"

I slammed my fist on my desk to make my point as clear as possible.

"Don't use the 'I'm the Alpha' card on me buster" she sneered "Now tell everyone to stop beating up Vanessa!"

"Why should I?" I smirked at her as I walked around the table to stand in front of her "give me a reason"

"Because" she said as she grabbed me by the throat and throw me against the wall "it might be the last thing you ever do"

And with that she walked out of my office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Soooo? Whatcha think? Is it acceptable 'cause I don't know anymore!
Happy St.Patricks day everyone! Where something green!
Bai!
Angel xxx