Chapter 22: Fighting Back...

Hey guys! New chapter! Ok so as you all know, since I've mentioned it like 37 times, this book will be ending soon so I would really appreciate if anyone and everyone would comment and or vote. It could be criticism or grammar corrections I don't care but I REALLY want to here form you guys.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Peace!

<3 Angel xxx

--------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

When Luke and Johnny went of in search of the rouges, I looked to Vanessa to see her hyperventilating at the thought of her mate getting hurt. I was pretty worried about my own but I knew he would be ok so I set up trying to help me friend through this I'm-going-to-lose-my-mate thing she was worrying about.

"Don't worry" I said a I wrapped my head around her shoulder and let her head rest on it "evrything's going to turn out alright"

I knew, in some deep down part inside of me, that I shouldn't of said that. And I was right. A few metres away, one of the pack members screamed and ran over to us.

"What is it?" I asked her but before she could reply, an army of wolves came into view, all bearing their teeth and looking menacingly at us.

All the pack warriors pushed the others behind them and shifted into their wolves. The wolves in our pack were significantly bigger then the others but what we had in size, they had in numbers.

There was simply too many of them for the pack warriors to overcome and they really needed help. Then, one of the strong female members, Kylie, stood forward. Her mate looked at her and tried to tell her to stay away but she didn't listen. She shifted and took her place beside the others.

After Kylie's act of the utter most bravery, other female members stood beside the fighters, willing to fight for the sake of their Luna, Alpha, pups and the pack.

Now, we were evenly matched. I stood forward along with Vanessa and took charge.

"What do you want here?" I asked confidently, not letting my guard down.

One of them shifted and sneered at me "We have come for or Omega back"

I was taken aback by this statement but then it dawned on me.

"Oh it's you guys" I walked forward and slapped the man across the face. He stumbled backwards and fell over a tree root that 'magically' appeared there. The root wrapped its way around the mans legs and raised him slowly into the air.

He struggled to get free but the roots were too strong.

"What did you say about Omega?" I sneer back, letting him dangle in the air. He whimpered as  let him fall to the ground with a sickening crunch. H got t his feet and scuttled back to his little friends.

"What do you wan with he WaterSolace pack?" I asked them as they trembled under the power of my voice.

"Oh they don't want you" a new, threatening voice said "there just here to make sure you comply"

The group moved aside to let the new person in. I gasped as I saw the necomer. He had very familiar fiery red hair and sapphire blue eyes. He grinned at the look on my face.

"It has been a long time" He said "sister"

Luke's POV

"What have you one?" I asked him as I looked back to where I had heard the scream. Mark laughed, making my wolf growl.

"I was a mere distraction my dear friend" he said as he paced in front of me "so that my employer could get close to your pack of mutts without getting growled at by you"

He stopped pacing and turned to look at me.

"Who's your employer?" I asked him as I took a step forward and grabbed him by the neck. Mark laughed at my sudden move and pried my fingers off of him.

"Someone very close to that beloved mate of yours"

OK so I knw the name of this chapter is 'The Fight' but I really didn't have enough time to put in a fight seen or anything so don't kill me. *hides behind a copy of the Hunger Games* DON'T HURT MEH!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Peace!

<3 Angel xxx