Lucky

A/N Yuki sings a song to Trunks hopefully he understood the message. Songfic Britney Spears Lucky. I don't own DBS.

The next day it was the same routine with Trunks, but when it came to watch the concert Bulla was dragging Trunks out of the bedroom and into the living room and turned on the TV.

"I don't understand Bulla why are you making such a big deal about it. Yumi already sang what she thought of me"

"Yes but yesterday i talked to Yuki and she told me to tell you to watch the live concert again because this time she will sing and hopes that you understand the message"

"Why"

"I don't know, she didn't get a chance to explain to me"

They turned on the Tv and it was Yuki

"Hey people its your favorite girl here"

The crowd cheer in excitement and anticipation

"This song is dedicated to this couple 'Y +T'"

When Yuki said that a banner in the background showed a full picture of Yumi and Trunks kissing. Trunks did a facepalm when he saw it, he remember Yuki taking that picture and Bulla laughed.

The song began

This is a story about a girl named Lucky… 

Early morning, she wakes up
Knock, knock, knock on the door
It's time for makeup, perfect smile
It's you they're all waiting for
They go…
"Isn't she lovely, this Hollywood girl?"
And they say…

[CHORUS:]
She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night

Lost in an image, in a dream
But there's no one there to wake her up
And the world is spinning, and she keeps on winning
But tell me what happens when it stops?
They go…
"Isn't she lovely, this Hollywood girl?"
And they say…

[Repeat CHORUS]

"Best actress, and the winner is…Lucky!"
"I'm Roger Johnson for Pop News standing outside the arena waiting for Lucky"
"Oh my god…here she comes!"

Isn't she lucky, this Hollywood girl?
She is so lucky, but why does she cry?
If there's nothing missing in her life
Why do tears come at night?

[repeat chorus twice]

As the song came to an end the crowd continued to shout and cheer happily but Yumi appeared on stage and didn't look to happy. The crowd got quiet and Yuki turned and was surprise to see Yumi. Yuki chuckled nervously

"H-hi Yumi"

"Hi Yuki. So what were you telling everyone"

"Nothing important right people"

And the crowd did the most craziest thing, they started calling shouting

"Yumi + Trunks!!"

Yumi was surprise but ignored them and glared at Yuki, again Yuki laughed nervously and looked towards the crowd

"Shhhh​ stop!!"

"Go to commercial"

Yumi demanded and the screen went blank. Bulla and Trunks looked at each other surprise. They totally understood the message but they didn't expect for Yumi to come on stage and they guessed neither did Yuki.

After a while of silence the screen came back on with a happy Yumi on the stage and Yuki in the background limping on the stage, holding her hip and head.

"In case you fans are wondering what happened. Well, i didn't beat her, she slip of the stage and onto the hard cement floor, literally. I didn't get a chance cuz she was running from me"

Bulla and Trunks let out a deep sigh they didn't know they were holding in. A beeping sound interrupted the moment when Bulla received a text from Yuki

"I'll be there at your house tomorrow at 9am"

Trunks also read the text

"What do you think is going to happened?"

"I don't know maybe she has a plan or something?"

"Yeah maybe. Well, im gonna head up to my room. Thanks Bulla"

"Anytime Bro. Oh and did you understand the message if the song"

"Oh yeah"

Trunks then walked to his room and laid down in his bed facing the ceiling. Trunks let out a sigh knowing that tomorrow there is going to a big publicity around the world with his and Yumi's face plaster on every magazine, newspaper and news.

The next morning, Trunks was right. There was a big group of crowds of paparazzi. Bulma was annoyed they were stepping on her front lawn and Vegeta was annoyed even with the flash cameras. The good thing it was the weekends, so that means Trunks get to stay inside.

Bulla didn't know how Yuki was planning to get to their home without being spotted. So they had an idea and got in contact with Goku asking him to use his instant transmission to get Yuki there. Bulma had made sure to close the binds, so no one will sneak in.

A/N Rate and Comment