No Regrets

A/N Yumi and Trunks talk about last night after the party. I don't own DBS.

The morning after, trunks was the first to wake up, he felt another weight on top of him and was surprise to see Yumi. That's when everything from last night came back to him. He just hope Yumi doesn't panic.

Trunks was about to move but a moan escape from Yumi who was still sound asleep. Confused Trunks lift up the blanket and he could see they were both naked, plus he was still inside her.

He gently tries to wake up Yumi and she did. She looked at her surrounding and looked down, she was sleeping on someone's chest and then she saw Trunks face. Yumi made no surprise or mad reaction she simply laid her head back on his chest snuggling to get warm.

Trunks laid his head back on the pillow letting out his breathe he didn't know he was holding in. Trunks just rubbed Yumi's bare back.

"Good morning Yumi"

"Good morning Trunks"

"So about last night"

"What about it?"

"Do you regret it?"

"No why should i, i enjoyed myself"

"Oh that's great because i was thinking that maybe this was too soon to happen but ...."

Trunks was cut off when Yumi sat up on his cock that was still buried deep inside her letting out a moan. She then leaned towards Trunks face and kissed him on the lips and Trunks was enjoying it. Yumi pulled away smirking when Trunks was try to follow her lips.

"Its not like we just met"

"Yeah i know but i just thought it was too early because we are starting over"

"Yeah we are, but I needed this"

Trunks nodded in understanding and looked at the clock that was on top of the drawer and saw it 11:11am.

"Lets go for a bite to eat"

"Sure"

Yumi got off Trunks and ran to the restroom to wash up and get dress, so did Trunks. They walked out of the hotel hand in hand heading to a restaurant cafe. They ordered their food and drink.

After they were done they went to do some sight seeing. After a while, they went to the park and sat at a bench watching the childrens play. Yumi looked at Trunks who was smiling as the kids ran by them smiling and laughing.

"Trunks, do you regret what we did last night?"

"Hahaha no of course not. I enjoyed every minute of it"

Yumi smiled and looked at the kids playing. Trunks was smiling not because of the kids but because Yumi's beautiful smile. Her red eyes were bright from the sunlight.

"Yumi, would you like to have kids in the future?"

"If its with you then yes"

"Would you like to get married one day?"

Yumi stood quiet sure she loved Trunks but marriage is a big commitment. Trunks notice her hesitation

"I-its okay, you don't have to worry about it right away, its just..."

Trunks was cut off when Yumi gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I would love to marry you some day Trunks but first lets see what happens with us right here and right now"

Trunks nodded in agreement. The sun was starting to set, so they decided to head back to West City. Days went by and Trunks and Yumi's relationship began to grow everyday. Their love for each other was getting stronger, just like the days before when they were together but now this time without anymore secrets.

Yumi was at her concert and Trunks was at home. Yumi promised that after her concert she would show up at the home. Vegeta, Bulma and Bulla were happy that Yumi and Trunks were back together. Sure it will take time for their relationship to heal but they will pass it together.

Trunks was at home preparing some popcorns to watch a movie. As he sat down on the couch with his bowl of popcorn, he grabbed the remote to press play but the the lights and tv began to flicker at first Trunks was confused but then it clicked on his head.

Trunks laid back on the couch as the lights continue to flicker. After a few minutes, the lights turned completely off and few seconds later it turned on and Trunks wasn't alone in the living room.

Yumi was smiling sitting down on Trunks lap and Trunks was just smiling at Yumi

"Come on weren't you scared?"

"Nope"

"Not even a little"

Trunks shook his head

"Man, I'm loosing my touch"

Yumi said disappointed. Trunks then leaned forwards to give Yumi a kiss on the lips in which Yumi was happy to return. After the make out session, Yumi slid off his lap and sat beside him snuggling under the covers wrapping her arms around his arm, resting her head on his shoulder.

"So what are we watching?"

"Scary movie"

"Awesome"

Trunks press play and leaned his head on top of Yumi's head smiling.

A/N Rate and Comment