Ch.1: Making The Deal

Monday, March 16th, 2014

I remember layin' down on the couch on a Saturday night, mama was gone on a business trip for 3 months, I'm happy she gone, honestly. She stay in my business too much, anyways! My phone went off, I looked down & seen "Jacoby". Jacoby was my ex when I was 15, I was so in love with that boy, I'd still do anything for em', I love em so ya know... why not. Lol. So i unlocked my phone & read his message. "I know you don't wanna talk to me but, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a ride... & talk.? "
Part of me was telling me to go, so I did. Got all dolled up & I was ready to go! Um, he pulled up & I walked outside & all that. While we was in the car his hand was rested on my thigh for a while. I asked him was he okay... & he told me he was. We rode around for about 25 minutes just talking about the past, & how happy we were together. Even though he cheated on me multiple times, I still have a soft spot for the nigga. We dated for 2 years & we been broken up for 5 months & im feeling not so good about it. Sometimes I miss his touch then sometimes I reminisce about the arguments we always got into. Sooo then he parked the car & started playin' "in my face" by K camp. HE KNEW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOIN' so he laid me down in the backseat, took off my pants & panties & he went DOWN UNDERNEATH. That boy had my legs shakin' , I was screaming for him to stop, he sucked on it, spit on it, slurped on it, he was a pro at eating pussy, Ian gone even lie to you. I couldn't take that shit nomore so i told him to hol' up... Jacobi DID NOT hear me he just kept on goin' I started moaning uncontrollably, he had my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He had me in all types of positions. Missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, & he drilled my shit while hitting it from the back. Jacoby took my virginity 2 months after we started dating, but I'll tell y'all that story another day. After we got done fucking he wanted to make a sex deal with me. Can't have sex with other niggas or bitches without his consent, I have to fuck him at least 4 times a week or whenever he asks for some pussy, I can't deny his offers. Pretty basic rules, right? I agreed & we shook hands. After about 20 minutes of talking he told me he was horny again, shid my pussy was still sore from the first time. I told him I wasn't in the mood, he slapped me, and told me to get in the back seat. I did what he said while I was holding back my tears. I looked him in his eyes & All I seen was anger. He ate me out for about 10 minutes, making me cum 3 times. I just closed my eyes and took it because it would only make things worse if I denied him. I never stopped loving jacoby honestly but I'll never tell him that because he has a girlfriend and I don't want her to know about me. We fucked for another hour & a half until he finally busted his wack ass nut. He dropped me back off at home & asked could be come inside, I denied & lied saying my mom was home only because I was wore the fuck out & needed to take a shower. He kissed me on my lips & told me hed text me soon as he got to his crib. Being 18 having the love of your life screwing the hell out of you daily is not how I expected to get his attention but something gotta give, right?