ch 15; Caught

Monday, March 30, 2014

I got home and threw my keys down on the coffee table as I stormed in the kitchen. I'm mad as hell because first of all how do you bust a nut and leave me hanging? I was so fucking close then he all of a sudden wanted to get dressed talking bout drive him to his car. I should've pushed his wack ass out the car and made his ass walk. I logged back into my account on tinder and blocked Crashaud, fuck him and his dick, lame ass. I had 10+ messages in my inbox, started scrolling down and seen so many messages hell I didn't know which one to choose first. Some girl name Naudia Hernandez messaged me. She was 5'4, Latino , she was really attractive too. The message read "Hey, I see your looking for a friend's with benefits, I find you highly attractive and wanted to know if we could get to know each other more." She was so cute but I'm not looking for a commitment , besides being with Brianna. I messaged her back and said "Sorry beautiful but I'm not interested in getting to know you, just looking for a quick fuck. Thanks for the compliment though." I probably just made the dumbest mistake in my life but I know another Latino will come around soon. My phone started ringing, distracting me from looking at any more messages. I answered it and heard Anna voice on the other end. She wanted me to come over to her house, at first I was gonna say no because I was still mad about what went down with Crashaud but then again I know she gonna make me bust a nut. I grabbed my keys, heading towards Anna house, she texted me her address , good thing is that she lived 2 blocks from me. Aye aye aye. I was 3 years older than Anna but as long as she's over 18 I really don't have a problem with her age, she still lived with her parents also but they were both at work. I walked through the door and closed it behind me, Anna childish ass was hiding behind the door because she jumped out and grabbed me, scared the living shit out of me. We laughed and started play fighting as we walked to the bedroom and shut the door. She told me she had a surprise for me, oh shit. She went to her closet as she started searching for a bag as she threw it on the bed. I opened it and seen 3 strap ons , a ball gag , 4 Hitachi wand vibrators , some handcuffs and some double fudge chocolate. I asked were we gonna be using all that shit, she nodded her head while licking her lips. Ohhhhh fuck I'm bouta have like 20 orgasms. She undressed me as I laid back on her bed, handcuffed my hands to the head of the bed and tied my feet and hands together. She squeezed some chocolate syrup on my pussy and started slurping it all up as she kissed my lips letting me taste the yummy mixture. She stuck a finger inside of me and looked at me funny. I asked her what was wrong and she asked who else I been fucking... I told her I met up with some guy before I came by and before I could finish saying what I was about to say she shoved 3 fingers inside of me I was screaming loud as fuck so she put the ball gag in my mouth to shut me up. I could see the anger in her eyes, why was she so mad at me? She stuffed two of the dildos in my pussy at the same time, I never had that shit before. She told me since I wanted to act like a hoe she was gone treat me like a hoe. It was all too much.. I couldn't take it and the ball gag wasn't helping, I was screaming my ass off and it seemed to turn her on. She put the strap on back around her waste and started fucking me how I liked it as she held the vibrator directly on my clit with my pussy lips spreaded wide open. I started squirting over and over, that didn't make her stop she just kept going. She took the vibrator off my clit as she smack both of my thighs and told me from now on to call her daddy. As I was getting myself together I seen the closet door move by itself. This girl got ghosts in her house now? I walked over to the closet and opened it... Revealing Brianna.