ch 5; A Little Tied Up

Saturday, March 20, 2014

The same damn day•

I was still horny as fuck after I left Wal-Mart . I didn't get to fuck her how I wanted to only because she was on the clock and had other shit to do. I'm not bouta Chase Jacoby hell if he don't wanna fuck me nomore he ain't got to. Xai on the other hand, can get all this ass and pussy. I dialed up his number and he agreed to meet me at his house at around 10. I drove a big ass truck so space wouldn't be a problem. I drove back home to get freshened up and during that time I checked my phone noticing two random numbers that texted me, apparently one of the numbers was jacoby girl, Brianna and the other one was from my boss Adrianna. They wanted to schedule a meet up date because ya girl put the tongue down on they asses. I don't want no type of commitment with nan one of em, I just wanna fuck! Plain and simple. 10 came rolling around and I was all set to go, wearing my favorite lace panties and bra. Xai texted me his address and I pulled up about 20 minutes later. I seen him outside smoking and drinking with his homeboy, he was fine asf too. Damn I honestly want both they asses. I got out the truck in my lingerie, causing xai and his homeboy to stare. I loved the attention, it only made me show out even more. Xai dapped his homeboy up as he headed towards his car, I peeped him starring at my ass. I need to somehow find a way to get his number cause he too damn to not be fucking with me. I walked up to xai ,as I gave him a kiss on the lips he grabbed my ass as he poured me a drink of Paul Mason(my fav drink) shortly after a few more drinks and hits of weed I was gone... Vision was blurry and my words were slurring. He took me inside, up to his room where I seen a king size bed and some rope. He was on some real freaky type shit.. He threw me on the bed as I was laying on my back and tied my feet to my hands so that my legs were bent over my head. I tried to get loose but he had that shit tied up good. He ripped my favorite lace panties so that he could get full entrance to my pussy. He rubbed his two fingers on my clit as I let out soft moans as he started kissing on my neck, which was my weak spot. I moaned his name and told him to stop teasing me cause I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. He whipped out his meat as he started beating it on my clit causing my moans to get louder and louder, I started squirting and he burried his head between my legs as he slurped it all up. My legs started shaking fast as fuck as the feeling felt so damn good. I licked my lips as he slowly came up to kiss me. I love tasting my own juices and plus it's a turn on for other guys. We heard a knock at the door, xai held his finger up to his face telling me to be quiet so I just laid there trying to see who was at the door. He slightly opened his door, squeezing himself through the small crack. I heard some female yelling at him and I started to get worried. The door burst wide open and it was his mom. She looked shocked as hell and told me to get the hell out of her house. So Xai untied me and gave me a shirt and some shorts and walked me outside. He tried to apologize and kiss me but I wasn't tryna hear it and just walked to my truck as I was on my way back home... Mad and horny.