ch 14; Meeting Crashaud

Monday, March 30, 2014

I woke up with a bad ass headache and stomach ache, I didn't feel like doing anything today, Mondays were always terrible for me. I walked to the bathroom as I started freshening up for work, I really wanna quit this job but until I save up enough money for me to move out on my own imma continue dealing with the bullshit... For now. I wasn't feeling so great so I didn't wear any make up and I wore my hair in a low ponytail and was on my way to work. I wasn't that type of bitch that was ugly without make up I just wore it just for the hell of it. I seen Adrianna soon as I turned the corner to clock in, she starred at me like she had a problem.. I starred back and rolled my eyes as I walked away. Hell, if she can be petty so can I , I'm definitely not bouta beg her to tell me what's wrong imma just swallow my words before I hurt the hoe feelings. Work went by fast today.. Surprisingly. I got moved from my register to the fitting room. Now that's where they fucked up at , all the fine bitches be trying on booty shorts and tight ass shirt on lawd if I was a nigga I swear I would've been had a bitch pregnant, I start my new position tomorrow and I'm so excited. My break was lame, still haven't heard from Brianna , she really starting to piss me off its been 3 days and she haven't texted me not once. Prolly out being a hoe. After work was out the way I drove home and got ready for my date with Crashaud.. I know some niggas are crazy that's why I don't fully trust guys I meet over the internet, I keep knives in my glove department just to be on the safe side. Just because I'm a pretty girl doesn't mean I can't get a little crazy. My make up was on point and I let my hair hang all the way down. I need another fill in on my nails and my toes, another sew in by the 10th of next month, a lot of shit, that's why I can't wait until Wednesday so I can get this money from Denzel, he better not be playing or I'll cut his ass. It was 6;14 and I got a text from a random number, I'm thinking it's crashaud... Hell it better be. The text read "aye, it's crashaud, meet me at the square I'm already posted up, I'll be looking out for you." I knew it was him. I hopped in my truck as I headed towards the square. The reason why I'm always having sex in public is because I don't wanna have a lot of people popping up when my mom gets back, she'd kick me out if she ever found out what I've been doing while she's been gone. I parked by the ice cream shop and looked around trying to figure out where he was at until I seen some guy walking towards my car. He knocked on the window and I unlocked the door as he crawled in the passenger seat. As soon as I tried to speak he smashed his lips onto mines as he grabbed my hair, damn he with that rough shit. We both ended up in the back seat naked, he roughly gripped my titty as he squeezed it hard I gave him head for about 3 minutes until he gripped the back of my head making me sit on his lap in the reverse cowgirl position, he spreading my legs as far as they would go as he shoved his dick in my tight hole making me yell he whispered in my ear telling me to shut up as he placed his hand over my mouth. He started sliding his dick in and out of my pussy fast as his balls started popping on my clit , making me scream louder and louder, I've never felt this feeling before. He reached his hand around to my pussy as he started rubbing my pussy and fucking me hard at the same time, damn this man got some good ass dick. I didn't even get to bust a nut because he nutted too fast, ugh fuck you Crashaud.