Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Emma's P.O.V

"Hunny are you packed up?!" my mom yells.

"Yes mom!" I say to her proudly.

As you can see I'm Emma Hart.

My parents are divorced.

I only have my mom left and I'm from England.

I've always wished to be a artist.

One day I made into Yale Unitversity and I'm proud of it. But I'll be the only new student there.

Great that's terrible news!!

I ran through my hair with my fingers and grabbed most stuff in my room.

I threw on a loose shirt that was white and the tank top was black, Levi's jeans, and my black top converse shoes.

I ran downstairs appearing my mom crying/

"Mom, I'm just going to college no need to be sad. I'll be back and video chat you everyday." as I hugged her.

"No it's not that. It's because my baby girl is growing up so fast!" She sobbed

"Mom I gotta go" as I kissed her good bye.

The big bus was waiting for me and I went in.

Those people inside the bus was all going to Yale. I sat in the window seat with a brunette haired girl. Yale was in New York. We had a long drive, luckily I brought snacks.

The brunette haired girl tapped me, "Hey I'm Sasha Chambers"

"Hi.. I'm Emma Hart."

"Your new to this place Yale?"

"Yup!"

"Let me see your schedule."

I handed her my schedule, I looked as well. I was only her class in science and art which was my most favorite subject.

"Aw we are with each other only 2 classes"

"And lunch" then we both laughed.

I took back my schedule and put it back in my blinder.

My binder was light blue my favorite color.

You can see Sasha is a girlie girl. By looking at her binder, pink, and the way she dressed. She wore pink top and black and pink short skirt. And some high heals that were black and pink. I took out my stetch book and drew Sasha.

"Oh my god, Emma that's beautiful!!!" she squealed.then everyone starts crowded looking at me drawing.

"Everyone sit down imma draw a group picture!"

Everyone sat down and smiled as I did the picture.; I was finally finished so I showed to to everyone and they seem to like it ALOT. I finally became more of myself and that I might fit in.

Last year in high school I broke up with my boyfriend, Nick. I probably never will date again. Even if I will I'll watch out.

Finally we were there at Yale. Sasha and I went together in the same dorms. Our dorm had bunk beds with no sheets, luckily I had.

"Top or bottom Sash?" I suggested.

"I'll get top, I've always wanted it since I was little but my brother Ryan always takes it! So not fair right?"

I nodded. I unpacked and put my stuff in my closet.

I put my clothes hanging on top and some under wear on the bottom drawer.

There was this big desk that I placed my laptop on.

That's where me and Sasha will do our homework, obviously.

I can even see a good view of the Yale University. I took my bookbag and find my locker. I left Sasha so she can unpack. First mine was math. I went in the class shyily and greeted the teacher Ms. Stevens

"Hello, good morning Ms. Stevens."

"You must be...Emma Hart? Am I correct?"

"Yes."

I took a seat at the back since the room was already filled up with people.

This boy he next to me had black hair, black leather jacket, jeans, jorden shoes, and black one side earring. I can tell he was a player and a bad boy in the school. He seems to flirt with all hot girls.

I copied notes.

"Okay, let's take a simulated test!" the teacher said. She gave it out and I took the test, man easy! After an hour the teacher collected the test papers. She checked it while we were all chatting but me. I was reading the book called, 'Catching Fire'

"Everyone! As I assume the grades I'll say it out loud."

"Jasmin you got 15/50 terrible! John you got 32/50. Marlin you got 30/50." and it goes on with terrible grades from students,

"Ohhh! Emma Hart you got 50/50!!"

They obviously all clapped and I felt embarrassed. Well don't blame me I'm good at math I hate math. Weird huh? The the bell rings and everyone leaves.

"Zayn and Emma stay please" the teacher re called.

I stood at her desk as Zayn came over,

"Yes Ms. Stevens?"

"So, Zayn, you completely failed math you got 1/50 shame on you! Zayn I suggested you get tutor by Emma. Emma would you mind tutoring Zayn?"

"Um sure"

"thank you so much! You both are dismissed!"

"What time you wanna tutor?" I asked Zayn.

"When are you available?"

"Everyday from 3:00 to 6:00."

"Okay come to my dorm at 3:30." and I gave him my dorm number in a paper saying, '3:30 tutoring, dorm, 233 and I gave him my phone number just in case.

As time passed it was finally lunch! I sat with Sasha.

"How's today?" she asked

"Not good."

"Why not Em?"

"I have to tutor a boy named Zayn Malik." I groaned.

"Oh my god! He's dam effin hot! You should totally go with him."

"Sash! I'm not going to fall for him. I was heartbroken last year I told you."

"Ahh right. Sometimes you can lend him to me!"

"You can't because you don't take math."

"Right.."

We both ate lunch chattering and laughing. After lunch it was 1:00. I went to my dorm since I don't have any classes then.

I did all my homework neatly.

After I was done I made problems in math for him.

The teacher gave me his test paper and see what he got wrong and review it. I gave some algebra, and some exponits and some more. I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I shouted. There it was that same boy I say before, Zayn. Zayn Malik.