Chapter 6

-- Next Day -- Saturday --

I woke up and turned around. I groaned and went to the bathroom and locked the door. I undressed and went to the shower I washed my dreadful body and let out a sigh. I got out and dried myself. I put on a strapless red top that my mum gave me. I wore short sky blue jeans. I washed my face and brushed up. I got out of the bathroom. I took out a Nerf Gun in the box. I shoot 5 bullets at each boy.

"WAKE UP BUTTFACE!!!" Harry woke up.

"What the.."

"We are meeting my mom on video chat mind if you dress up?!"

"Uggh whatever you stay mother!" Louis said going to the bathroom. Harry washed up in the other bathroom and he wore a white shirt saying JW, some jeans. Louis wore his suspenders and black and white stripes as usual. Oh Louis. I turned on my laptop. I texted my mum, 'Mum, video chat me I'm gunna show you friends!!'

My mum went on camera and I saw her face. I waved, "Hi mummy!!"

"Hey sweetheart I missed you even if it's only 5 days. So bored without you!!"

"Meet my friends, Harry meet my mom and Louis." they both waved.

"Why hello!!" my mum said to them.

"Mum, bad news. IM COMING HOME NEXT WEEK!!" I squealed.

"Oh my god!! No way Hunny!!!!!"

"Can I bring Louis and Harry??!"

"Sure can do!! Don't see why that's not fair. Luckily we have 2 extra rooms for them!!"

"Thanks mum. Valentines dance is tomorrow can I go?"

"Sure!!"

"CAN I BE YOUR DATE?!" Louis and Harry screamed at the same time.

"We will see!"

"Mum gotta to talk to you next week!!"

I kissed her good bye off the Skype. "In order to be my date you gotta PLAY truth or dare. Only 2 truths limit!!"

"I'll get the bottle!!" Louis said going to the kitchen. The game begun. It spun to Louis.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to...kiss Harry. And it ends up on twitter!"

"I pick truth!!" he changed his mind.

"Okay, I tell you to do my dare!"

"Aww fine." they both kissed and I took a picture.

"Aww HazzaBear and BooBear!! Lookin good my mates! By the way being my date is when you do all the rounds in truth or dare which it's 3 more rounds" they nodded and I spun the green lime bottle. It was Harry's turn.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What's the awkwardest thing you have ever done?"

"fart loudly in the classroom when everyone was taking the test..." he blushed so cute how his dimples appeared Awwww! I laughed. "I know who I'll pick. Me picks carrot boi."

"AH HA! CARROT BIY WINGS AGAIN!!!"

"Aww. HazzaBear I'll pick you in prom okay?"

"AHA!!! HAZZABEAR WINS!" Harry demanded.

"Shut up, if you both over do each other I'll pick none of you SO HA!"

"Finee!" they both whined.

"Shiz it's 3 gotta tutor Zayn!!"

"Peace, we will play Nerf guns!!"

"Be good!"

"Okay mom!!" as I grabbed my bag and went off to the 3rd floor and knocked on Zayns door.

"Hello?!" I re called. I remembered the key was on the carpet!! I got it and opened the door. Oh look Mr Malik with the cheer leading lady. "Sorry..." I rushed out. Weird... She was naked and he was in his boxers in the make out session. AWKWARDD!! I went to the math teacher Mrs Stevens.

"Hey Uhm.. I want to quit tutoring Zayn I'm sorry it's too much."

"Oh it's okay. Those few lessons you gave him brought him good scores I'm guessing he's fine without tutor. Thank you so much here's $50 for reward!!"

"My god thank you!!" an I left with a grin across my face. Now I got rid of the stupid player and my 50 bucks I wanted. I put it inside my wallet and shoved it inside my purse. I went all the way to the 5th floor. I opened my dorm. My god. All you see was Nerf guns ALL over and messy.

"BOYS!! WHAT THE CAKES YOU DO!?" the heads of them popped out as I slammed the door shut. I took my shoes off and pick up each bullet. I shoved them in the box and put the guns back. I threw my purse on the bed of mine. I went off to the kitchen.

"The heck?!" they were making stuff and it began to mess up.

"Demanding both out let me make dinner for yall!! Jeezz." I made spagetti taco. I wiped every spot that was dirty since I hate dirty mess. It bothers me dunno why! Everyone ate and we had great time. Oh what I'm gunna do living with him for 4 years?! Ahh life just isn't right sometimes. I laughed at that thought and drifted to sleep.

___________

Author's Note:

How ya likely? Didn't plan much about the next chapter. Gotta do the other book. By the way. I'll be changing this book cover sooner. Thanks for waiting!!

- Jade xx