Chapter 5

"Ahahaa! Your so funny Lou" I laughed.

"Well well well, Louis is flirting! A curly hair boy said. Oh his green eyes and dimples looks so hot on him. We all ate and laughed hard. I feel so free.

"Gotta head gym! Peace."

"Wait up I have gym too!l" Louis said.

"Okay. Come one carrot boy."

"Hey no one speaks to my carrots like that!!"

"Be like that" we went to the 4th floor where the gym located. I signed up being a stupid cheerleader. I was cheering for Louis' team which it was team blue. I wore a blue and white top and short black shirt. I don't know how to even cheer. But when I was 8 I was a cheerleader. I try doing all the moves. The game begun.

"GO TEAM BLUE! YOU CAN DO IT DON'T LET OUT THE BLUES!! GOOOO BLUE!" we all cheered. We kept on doing it. Red team had 4 blue team had 23. So excited! The game was over blue team OBVIOUSLY won! Squeal!!

"Nice work bud!," as I gave water to Louis.

"Thanks nice for you too." he laughed.

Sasha tapped me with a disappointing look. "Be back Louis just wait until I'm done."

"Sure thing!" he yelped.

"Wad up Sash?"

"I'm sorry Emma but Im switching rooms." my frown went upside down.

"Aww with who?!"

"My new boyfriend, Niall."

"Okay, happy livings! It's okay I made 2 new friends, curly hair boy and Louis. I'll ask ethier of them if they can move in with me.

"Your not mad?"

"Noo as long as YOUR happy my girl!"

"Well thanks. I packed up I'll be taking my stuff at lunch period. My new room is 300 on the 3rd floor."

"Kay." I went off and went to Louis.

"Louis!! Helpp."

"What up?"

"Can we be room mates. My mate moved out"

"Can I bring Harry?"

"Who's Harry?"

"The boy we met this morning??"

"Fine you guys sleep in bunks I'll sleep on the single bed okay?"

"Yup! I'll move my stuff now let me ask Harry go tell the coach we are excused for doing rooms for the next period because we have gym 3 periods."

"Alright here's the keys don't lock it!"

"No problem, meet ya there!!" I went to the coach asking for an excuse to leave. She smiled and let us go. I thanked her and went to the PTA room.

"Can I have 2 pair of keys for room 200 ? On the 5th floor?" I asked a lady.

"Sure thing!" and she handed me 2 keys. I went off to Louis' room. Harry was there was well.

"Let me help." I suggested

I grabbed 10 boxes for them which was so light and went to my room and put then down. Sasha already removed all her stuff. I re did my room. I took off my stuff on the buttom bunk and put it on the single bed. Louis came in.

"Woah! You have a big room!"

"Yeah all floor 5 rooms are big. Dunno why."

"Got all your stuff?"

"Yup! Harry is coming."

"I went to the hallway seeing him need extra help. I ran to him grabbing the 4 boxes which remained him with 2.

"Thanks. Forgot what's your name?"

"Emma yall can call me Em."

We went in. I shut the door and help them do their room. Or shall I say OUR room.

"Boys here's the key for the room."

"thanks, aww can you make our key as fancy as your key?"

"Sure thing Lou!" I began making their keys styleish. For Louis' key I made the letter L with those little diamonds. On the back it says, '200 floor 2' for both. And I painted the keys sky blue just like mine.

They unpacked. I put down the keys to dry and went helping them.

"Me want top bunk!" Louis re called.

"FINE!" Harry grumped. I let out a laugh. I put their clothes in one closet beside their room. I took out their video games and put it on the TV stand. They got 6 Nerf guns.

"Really guys?!"

"Yep!!" Louis shouted. I put the Nerf guns where I bought a toy box which was sky blue matched the wallpaper of the room. I got those stickers and I put them in the door it said, 'Emma, Louis, and Harry's Dorm!' then I put 200 in bubbles too. The colors were all sorts of colors. When they are finally done the room was perfect it was big and had tons of space still. We stack our laptops on top of the box of toys. I brought a clip board on the way. I hung it up near the TV. Harry put a note already when I hung it saying, 'Harry was here!! - Harry Styles xx'

"Ahahaa! Very funny Styles." we all put our names and put 'was here!' which dad memories too. On the bathroom door I put bubbles letters saying 'Potty Room'

We we were done doing the rooms we went to lunch.

"Guys wanna meet some friends?"

"Sure who?" Harry asked.

"Sasha and her boyfriend Niall."

"Kay" they both said. We lined up to the lunch lady. I spotted Zayn flirting with one of the cheerleaders. Whatever I have a better life with the weird insane boys. I sat with Sasha and Niall.

"Hey lover poos! I'm Emma!!"

"Niall."

"Harry"

"LOUIIS LOVES CAARROTS!!" everyone laughed. We ate lunch, joked around, and had so much fun. After fun we went to our dorms. I went on twitter and checked out my wall.

"Dudes give me your cells so we can contact one another." Louis said. I gave him mine and we all traded numbers. I checked my twitter it said, @MollyChanted How's it going in Yale? - Mommy x I commented '@EmmaHart Mum v chat me I'm available!'

_____________

Author's Note:

The next chapter will be about their video chat. Harry, Sasha, Niall, and Louis joins in.