Chapter 8

** Emma's P.O.V **

Louis and I kissed once more before we slept. His hands roamed all over my body. He moaned a little bit. I kissed him playfully on his noise. I fell asleep with him. Tomorrow will be so cool seeing my mum!! Darkness filled the air.. Poof I slept away.

-- Next Day: Emma Going To Airport with Louis and Harry --

I woke up. My head ached, ugh bad day for hangovers! I got up seeing Louis sleeping deeply. I checked over Harry, nope no sign of HazzaBear. I went to the bathroom to: shower, wash my silky hair, wash body, and dry my hair. When I'm finally done I put on a pink bra, and on top I put a yellow blazer tank top. Louis gave me that since gym, smell per of Louis!! I tied up my hair in a high pony tail. I turned on my phone. I put on short demin pants. Fits perfect. I made breakfast. Set the table, and prepared for Mister Sleepybum. I kissed Louis few times. He groaned and rolled to my side. I smiled. "Good morning Mr Sleepyhead!" I said to Louis. "Morning gorgeous." he smiled and kissed me full 2 minutes. I enjoyed it. He went off and washed up. I recieved a text from HazzaBear.

'To: Emma From: HazzaBear- Em sorry didn't come home! Hangover. I met this hot girl her name was Chealsea. We kinda..Yano? So ya I'll be back in the morning!!' I smiled and texted back.

'To:HazzaBear From: Emma- Ahaha! No prob. Me and Louis (carrot king) are dating. TE HE. Better come, we leave at 10:00 according to now its 8:44 better come curly! -Em'

Finally Louis came back. "Woo Carrot king!" I shouted. He gave a laugh and sat across me. "Should we tell your mum we are dating. She's fine with that right?" he questioned me. Good question carrot king. "Well, she's going to let. First be...neat and yano do stuff good so you can impress her. Wait you don't need to being yourself impresses everyone babe!" "Thanks!" we finished eating breakfast, I cleaned thethe plates. I grabbed my phone and texted my mum.

'To: Mum From: Em- Mum! Is it ok if me and Louis yano date? Please!! It's ten times better than my other boyfriend. By the way, our flight is in 10:00 we will be landing at 12:00. Love you mum! xx Em'

Louis came our putting his hands in my waist,p. I lie down on the sofa we were sitting in, he pinned me down and we kissed and kissed. We didnt notice Harry came back, then we stopped. "Woah, sorry about that!" Harry defended himself from being yelled by Lou. "AHAH. It's Kay we will be doing this often." I laughed. "Ready to go?" I questioned as I got up with Louis. "Yup yup!" Lou said. I gotta red suitcase, Harry green, and Lou blue. I carried my purse. We three locked our dorms having our keys. I have my key as neckalce.

We walked down to the lobby saying our goodbyes to people as some return. We went off to the taxti. "Where would you wanna go ma'am?" the lady asked. "Delta Airlines." I payed her $30 first and she drove. I checked my twitter and posted a new status @EmmaHart Ahaha, I miss you mum!. Already 300 comments. We were there. I slipped my phone inside. "Come on let's go." I said. We got out and went to the air port. We went inside the plane and buckled up. Lou looks worried. We sat next to each other, Harry in front. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him. "I..I have a big fear in planes ever since I was a child." he stuttered. "Aw it's okay need anything tell me." he nodded and I kissed him on the nose. We flew. I checked my phone, 3 missed calls from Sasha, 2 new messages from Lou. "Lou, really I'm just next to you why nessarly to text me here!" he laughed. Two hours were up. We got off the plane. "Not hard is it carrot babe?" I asked. He laughed so hard tears flew down his cheeks. So cute. We grabbed out lugages. There stood my mum.

"MUMM!M!!!!!!!!!" I ran and hugged her so hard. "Em!!" she shouted. "Mum this is my boyfriend Louis and my best friend Harry." I introduced. Louis smiled and Harry looked at the ground the waving at her. Stupid Harry. "I like him already!" she said. Yay! We went home. "WOOOOAH!!" Louis said and Harry dropped his jaws. Yes my house was really big. Basically my entire Hart family lives here. "Mum is it okay if I share rooms with Lou?" she nodded and hugged Louis and Louis hugged back. We all ran to our rooms. My room was really cute still. Plain but okay. I was huge though. "Nice!! COOL QUEEN SIZED BED!!!" Lou shouted and ran to the bed. "Oh Lou!! So cute of you."