Chapter 14

[ A/N ]

Hey Jade here. Sorry I didn't post ANYTHING in my stories. My blood is going low. Dunno why. So, now I visit the doctor very often. On Thrusday I'm having a sergery done. Wish me luck :|. By the way, for speaically when I'm gone. I'll be writing 2 chapters for you, so you won't be bored. Luck counts! Kay ill shut up and you can read. Jade xxx.

--Chapter 14--

I jerked up. I felt damn dizzy. I looked around. As I got up, I thumped down. Darkness wen around.

** Louis P.O.V **

I woke up. What the *beep*? All you see was Em flat on her face. I ran to her.

I screamed, "HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!!!!!" my god I cannot beileve Em.. Tears rolled down my cheeks when Harry came.

"What happened?" he asked.

"She..sh...she..l...land....o..n the FLOOR!!" I cried. I called the hospital. They took her in a emergency room. I came with Harry. The doctor finally came out. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" i screamed.

"Well.. There's some things I have to say to you boys." he said sadly. We went to his room and sat down. What happened? I wondered.

"Well?!" Harry said angrily.

"Um. I don't know how to say this.." he said.

"Spill it doc." I said.

"Emma Demi Hart has a brain tumor. She has a serious issue." I frozen. Harry frozen. Everyone frozen. She had a tumor? No no cannot me happening is that real. No wonder she kept on saying she had a headache.

"What..caused that?" I asked curiously.

"Well. Investigating she didn't feel comfortable " he said. "When's the surgery?" Harry asked.

"As soon as possible. You can go talk to her she's awake. Room 134" he said.

We went to roo, 134. I opened the door. She layed in bed with a pale face, and lips. Oh Emma. I'll miss you. Not like your going to die but, what happens if the surgery isn't success? There was once a kid that had a tumor that was not success. I'm scared very scared.