Chapter 4

It was time I left. I went to Zayn's room, silt Zayn left his keys under the lime green welcome sign. Your so stupid Zayn! I went in and I sat in the wooden chair far end the nearby conner. I did my homework quickly and neatly which hopefully was all correct for no re do homework. Moments I finished the doorknob turned and there it stood sexy Zayn.

"Hey." I say in a sexy the of voice. He glares at me then he looks away. He threw his bookbag next to then wooden chair I was sitting on. Zayn tripped over his un tied shoe laces. Guess where he landed? Kissing me. I didn't pull away! What? This cannot be happenening! Why didn't I pull away, thoughts went all over my mind. Now, what I care was the long kiss we are having now. His breath smells so minty and sweet scent. Woah woah Emma what am I doing??! He's a player remember I camnot recall I love him. He's just maybe not the type. I ended our make out session finally the butterflies in my stomache went away. It was 5:44 P.M.

"Zayn, Uhm mind if I stay for a night? It's kinda getting late Uhm and uh... Yano umm my floor is 5th floor and--" he cut me off

"Stay here anytime you want my love."

"Thanks."

"Hey, sorry about before... Did it mean anything to you?"

I wasn't thinking that. Yes no? No. Gotta be no. No.... Ehh noo.

"Of course." what THE HELL?! Why did I say such words!! Nooo I messed up no no no. No way I can take it back now!!

"Listen Zayn..." and I ended up kissing him on his bed. I can tell he's not any type of messy boy. I unbottoned his black shirt and he unbuttoned my red shirt.

"Hold on.." I went through my phone and texted Sasha.

'Busy tonight again. Over at a friends place. Sorry.'

I finished kissing and I went off to sleep.

-- Morning --

"Morning sunshine!!" he reached.

"Yano Im not dating you!" I gruffed.

"Gee yesterday you seem all kissy kissy now your all mad. Did that kiss even mean anything?! Honestly."

"Dunno I felt nothing." good to let that out. Phew phew. To change my clothes I took off the red shirt and put on my tank top I had for gym since I have that first period. I went out and grabbed my stuff leaving the little book in Zayns bed and went off. I ran and I bumped into someone.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry!" he helped me up.

"Its okay" as I got up and got caught in his eye.

"I'm Emma."

"Louis."

"Ate breakfast yet? We can go down to the cafe and grab some."

"Sounds good to me."