Chapter 27

Liam's P.O.V:

I arrived to the hotel. I slipped the green card in and went in. I went to the bathroom. Shit. "EMMA!"I shouted. The entire bathroom is blood. Blood blood. She sitting there alone I carried her out and grabbed some towels. I wiped everything. I went up to her room and grab some of her big shirts and some shorts. I ran downstairs changing her clothes. I cleaned her face. I check her heartbeat. It's slowing down. "Emmma..." I cried. She's almost dead since all the blood she lost. Her lips are pale, and her skin is pale. I heard mumbles outside. Boys are coming back. Shit.

"IMM. HOMEEE!" Harry shouted.

"Hola!" Niall said.

"What happened here...?" Zayn asked me.

"Well, when I came back I just saw Emma with blood in the bathroom. She committed sucicide." everyone just froze. Tears just keep on bursting out my eyes. So not manly. Louis came in. What's he doing here? Great causing more problems his ex is here, Val.

"I'll help her give some blood." Zayn said. Shocking. I grabbed all the tools I slipped a line on Emma and on Zayn. "Wait..... Zayn wheres Laura?" I asked curiously. "Dumped her." and he smiled. Wow. We transform those blood into hers. I gave some food for Zayn so he wouldn't be all weak. Emma's eyes awaking.

"EMMA EMMA!!" Zayn shouted. Damn? He has feelings for that girl.

"Ey Zayn. Where am I?"

"Home."

"Wasn't I in the bathroom just dying there? WHO SAVED ME?!" she whined.

"Well--" I cut Zayn off, "Zayn did," her mouth was a big 'o' she hugged Zayn.

"Zayn u didn't need to do that!!"

"It's what friends do. It's my fault for making you cut. It's my idea to give u blood. We have the same type anyway."

She smiled. Louis just goes with the wrong girls. Player. Great, he broke Emma's heart and now ... Wait a minute. "Zayn, why did you break up with Laura?" I asked again.

"Well, you see I was coming here and she kept on dragging me to kiss her. I was trying come up. She cursed at me so I slapped her and dumped her all away," he said smiling.

"Good choice buddy." I smiled.

Emma's P.O.V:

"Zayn can I speak to you in.. Private?" I asked. "Sure." he went off to his room and I did as well. I locked it.

"What's up?"

"Zayn look I loved you for a thousand years. Do you wanna start---" he cut me off and his lips slammed to mine. Ohhh. I let out a little moan. We went to his bed under the covers. The minute u know it, we are naked. "Zayyn....."

"Emma, I love you too. Can you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!!" I kissed him in his nose. I made a heart with my hands. He smiled and we being snagging again. I stopped so this wouldn't go so wild. It's 10:00 PM everyone was asleep but us. I fell asleep in Zayns abs.

Next Morning:

The sun is beami towards me and Zayn. I'm so sweaty. I looked. Oh Zayn was hugging me and yea I'm getting tight, I let go and went to the bathroom. I showered and sang 'I shouldve kissed you'.

I heard Zayn coming in. Shit, forgot to lock, DAMNN!!! "Heya babe." I told him. He smiled and locked the door. Deciding he joined with me. We finished and I put on some short summer dress and he put on a JW T shirt and some black 1/4 shorts.

I kissed him in his weak spot. "Let's go breakfast babe!" I said. I unlocked the door and we went off, everyone was there, even Louis and his 'new' girlfriend. I rolled my eyes. "Nevermind I'm not hungry." I said.

"Why?!" I heard Louis said while I'm walking.

"Like you don't know." I mumbled. I sat with Niall eating his Nandos he ordered. "Hehehe. That's my food girl!" he's said. I got a text from Niall.

'You hate her don't you?'

'Yea. Well I'll just do the same to Lou. Ignore him and forget our past, I'm with Zayn now. New and clear.'

'Woaahh. Already? Ahaha. Good going babe.' Zayn came over I kissed him I the nose and finished texting. We were watching 'Family Guy' what Harry chosen.

"HAARRRREHHHH!!" I shouted.

"What!!!!!" he said from the kitchen.

"CAN YOU GIMMIE SOME SPRITE AND TWO STRAWS?!!" I shouted back. He came back with what I ordered. Heehehe my dog. I popped it open. I felt Lou lookingn at me. I'm trying not look back but I didn't! I shared the drink with Zayn. "Babe. Im heading to the store with Niall." he told me

Niall and him stood up and went off. Great I'm sitting with Lou. I got up and sat with Harreh.

He smiled.

Zayns P.O.V:

"Okay Niall."

"YEE?"

"I'm not really going to the supermarket. I'm going to buy Em a promise ring. Don't tell alright?" he nodded excitedly.

We went to few stores. None. Finally to the store called: Tiffany's. I grabbed a ring. "Can I have this ring. But in front I'll like it to have it saying: Zayn And Emma." I asked, she nodded and got the ring. I payed that lady. We went off.

"Welcome back guys!" Harry and Emma said.

"Where's the food?" Emma asked.

"Uhhh--" Niall cut me off. "It's.. It's closed." he smiled. I gave a thumbs up.

"In the Tuesday morning??"

"Yep.." I said.

"Everyone listen up." I said.

I kneeled down to Em. "Emma, since college I always loved you. Would you marry me?" I said. That came out stupid.

Tears went down her cheeks and she said, " Yes yes yes!!"

____________________________________________________________

A/N:

Coming to the end! Next is the squeal.