Chapter 22

Oh dear how can I say it. I crunched my stomache. "Guys can we talk..." I told them.

"Babe sit down tell us," his face is so soft feeling.

"I knew along who hurt me but can you promise not to tell anybody or hurt that person?" they nodded as an agreement. Sounds good but feelings weird talking about it now.

"Zayn. He's the one who hurt me. But it's over he said sorry and I forgaved him. The only reason why he beat me up is because he was jealous of me and Lou together. The time he sees us kiss or doing the boyfriend and girlfriend thing he feels... not himself. Yes he has a crush on me. But now I don't know. He beat me up to show his anger by everyday happenings." I sighed a deep breathe. When I looked up they glared at me shockingly.

"Doo...do...we..ee...tell the student council?" Lou stuttered.

"Baby, no I'm fine. I love you more than ever remember that okay?" I kissed him deeply. I love you

Louis.

"Man, why didn't you tell us?" Harry said.

"Well its because I don't want you guys worrying."

"Isn't that OUR job to worry?!" Lou responded. I laughed and nodded.

"Please. Don't hurt him. Just for me?" I told them. They nodded I hugged both of them as I fell deep asleep.

** Zayn's P.O.V ** (Finally its his P.O.V!!)

Man, it was hard dealing with her. Well I promised her. No hitting her. I'm so stupid. The girl I was crushing on the entire year I ruined it for MYSELF. Why did I do that?! If I haven't slept with that girl, Maria nothing would have happened between us. But no, I did it. Ugh crap. I went to my dorm. I grabbed some materials and gathered them up. Im going to make a sorry sign. I grabbed a big paper. In bubble words I wrote: Sorry Emma. At least she forgives me. I still loved her. But I don't know anymore. Our feelings faded away cause of me. Yes me. As I finished I grabbed it and put it in front of her dorm. I put daisy flowers since she loves those. Love you..

-- Authour's Note --

Guys it's almost coming to the end. If you do not wanna to end ill make more. Please read my new story as well called, 'My Prince Charming' I will upload more. Maybe up to chapter 30 or more. Dunno. Love Yaa.

- JadeLovesYou