Chapter 5:Back Away From My Wife

I directed my eyes towards the front door, a whole bunch of police walked in. "You're under arrest sir" they said to him. Alan must have contacted the police once we got disconnected. Hunter lifted his head from me to them. "Who called you guys? " Hunter asked in confusion. Did he not think he was gonna get caught. I know he didn't think he was getting away with this. "The husband contacted us, you're trespassing on their property sir" the officer said. Hunter's eyebrows rose. "You're married" he screamed down at me. I was to hurt to even speak. The police started to walk towards us, Hunter backed up. As if he was going to make a run for it. The police having that same feeling surrounded us. I started to feel sick. I felt like I needed to get up so I did. I sat up and I was very dizzy. I might have had a concussion. It felt like my eyes were rolling and everything looked blurry. I felt like I was in a dream or on anesthesia. Everything was just a daze. I heard someone else run in the house. "Baby" the voice said. I looked up and it was Alan. Terrified he was, and also furious. I must've had bruises all over or something because he looked at me as if I was a totally different person. "YOU BASTARD" Alan yelled before he jolted towards Hunter. Alan was ready to fight and there was no doubt that if we didn't have the police there to hold him back, Alan would have destroyed Hunter. Alan didn't care what was appropriate or inappropriate at that time, he was going to get him some. "STAY AWAY FROM US! STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE" Alan was shouting. Every word he said he meant. Alan wasn't playing around. I never seen him so mad in my life. Finally coming face to face with the guy that hurt his wife before. And had the nerve to hurt her again. "Sir please calm down" the police kept saying. But Alan ignored. He was so mad he probably didn't even hear them talking to him. I crawled over and tugged on Alan's leg. He looked down at me, breathing heavy but finally calm. He knelt down and touched my face. "My God" he said softly. My face must've been a total mess. "Alright get him out of here" the police said as they usher Hunter out in handcuffs. "This isn't over" Hunter yelled back. "You best believe it's not" Alan yelled back. Of course the police had to make an official report on what happened so I had to make sure I kept Alan calm. He was NOT leaving this room. With every detail I gave the police I could feel the anger coming from Alan. As he looked around at our half destroyed living room. The police left and Alan and I tried to pick up the pieces of what happened that night. Now I knew for sure Alan was not leaving me alone anywhere ever again. Not until Hunter turned up dead.