Chapter 9:Severus Snape Rickman

It's kinda ironic isn't it? I had my son Severus September 9th 1991. I named him Severus because I thought it was unique and different. The name Snape because it was a name no one would ever think of. I never knew that later on down the road my husband Alan would be playing in a series called Harry Potter and he would play a character that was in my son's name. A character that would use my son's first and middle name. How ironic and exciting. Severus was a little busy body when he was little. He was an exploring baby as Alan called it. Severus would climb the curtains in the house, throw stuff around, run around, and even mess up daddy's shoes. He was a busy one. He would never go to sleep when it was  bed time. His bedtime was 9:30 and he would always pretend like he was asleep. An hour later we'd see him running down the hall. Alan would be the one to chase him down. And even though Severus had short legs, he always seemed to out run Alan. It was ridiculous. Dahli was the chill one while he was the rowdy one. It made us tired every night but we loved it. As Severus and Dahliah grew they became more responsible and independent. They learned how to do for themselves quick. But this wasn't without another new arrival.