Chapter 39

Its been three years and im finally getting married to the man i fell in love with. Im excited as hell but nervous all the same. 

"C'mon girl, just calm down." Maria laughed, brushing out my hair. "I-Im calm. Why wouldn't i be calm. Im just getting married, there's no need to be nervous..." "Yeah, go-" "Oh my god! im freaking out." Maria sighed when Little Kayla giggled, her gold eyes twinkling with amusement. "Girl, your sweating in AC." Maria deadpanned. "I KNOW!" I git up and looked at myself in the mirror. Kayla came over to me and held my hand, making me smile. behind me, i could see my dress hanging there, causing me to sigh. "Alright, im calm now." i turned around to see Maria sitting down, drinking a glass of water, so i took the cup and splashed it on my face, and then the remaining on her. she glared at me at first then we both started laughing. 

After drying up ourselves, we started getting dressed

After drying up ourselves, we started getting dressed. My mom was in the room now painting my nails, after dressing herself, while Maria returned to my now damp and curly hair. "Well, at least the water helped." she said, pulling most of my hair up in a messy bun. she curled a blue and brown lock of hair at the side of my face and the same, but shorter and without blue, on the other. "Mama looks pretty." Kayla said, smiling ear to ear. I swear i could have died one the spot. "This is the cutest thing in the wold." i sighed, my eyes getting a little watery. "I worked too hard on your makeup for you to start crying." Mom rushed up to me and started dabbing my eyes with a napkin. i pushed her away and picked up my baby, combing back her curly hair. her dress was just so cute.

"You gonna throw petals down the isle after mama?" i asked, making her giggle and nod

"You gonna throw petals down the isle after mama?" i asked, making her giggle and nod. "Good" i kissed her nose leaving a lipstick mark and she scrunched up her nose in the mirror. "Im dieing." Mom stated, fake fainting and Maria catching and fanning her. "You guys are ridiculous." i said, putting down Kayla and rubbing off the lipstick. "Hey, Oh waw, you look beautiful." Lucy walked in the room with her kid, Victorious. "thanks." "Kaya Kaya!" Victorious ran over to Kayla and hugged her. "Hey, its Kay-LA! not Kaya. and i missed you too." she said the last part after a shot her a small glare. i sent them off to find Kaylum. "Hey, ready to go?" Lucy asked. "Mmhm!" i nodded my head and she tossed me a boutique of black and blue roses. "Then lets go.".

Maria's Dress (i had to show it, its cute and just her style (if u didnt notice all her fancy dresses are somewhat alike))

Guys, i hope you enjoyed the book! the next chapter is the last chapter and it may or maynot be a long one. i havent decided if i should give you a peak at book 2 yet or not. Im looking foward to this very much and had so much fun writing this book, i home you are too.

love ya <3

P.S. i was just listening to this song soooooo, i put in on. i like music ok..... this song is like Dame and Julie. ITS CUTE! anyway, bye.