Chapter 6

When this man walked in, he looked kind of familiar. when he opened his eyes and looked at me, he looked like he nearly tripped. "J-Julia!?" he said shocked. his green eyes, brown hair and piercings looked familiar, but when i heard his voice, it hit me. Me eyes widdened "Gene?"  

"Dad, why the heck is she here?" he asked, obviously confused as hell. "Just when i think i have someone i know. but you know what? he doesn't even want me around." i sigh, glaring at Gene. "It's not that i dont want you around, i want to know why your involved with Vampires!" he folded his arms. "why are you all worked up? since she knows you that means you have a chance!" the queen chirped,smiling brightly. for a second i saw a little blush on his pale face. "I always knew you were cold blooded but i didn't think it was this literal." i said, folding my arms and looking away. "Whatever, that's why its good that your father lost you while doing what he loves most." now THIS struck a nerve. "That isnt nice you know, arn't you the prince?" "Most girl's would have shut up and cried about now." "Both of you stop this childish rambling!" shouted the king, silencing both of us. the red haird girl started laughing. "Daddy! it was getting good!" she whined. "OH! i would love if she could marry my big brother! We could be sisters!" i looked at this girl with only curiousity. she had a scaryish aura about her, as well as her brother. she was jumping about like a bunnny with that sword at her waist. oh, and look at that....she had a whip too..... now she scares me... i could tell she was alot older than me though. 

"Er... um. Dixie, calm down. how about you all introduce yourselves while i go rest with this headache.." the King said getting up, Suri following after him. "Oh, Hi there. my name is Julia Tanner. I am to marry one of you apparently." i said, sounding as enthusiastic as possible. "Your a strange one. Well, my name is Ethan." said the blonde. "Im Damian." said an older looking man. he held out a hand and i shook it with a smile. "Nice to meet you. i hope we can all get along. Ignoring Gene that is." i smiled, making Damian and Ethan chuckle. "May Belle! is she gonna stay with us from now on?" Dixie asked. "Yeah, pretty much." was enough for her to run and hug me. "Yay! You'll play with me right? and in return i'll train you!" she is such an energetic girl...but i guess its cute....yeah, i cant deal with this. Maybe this would be fun.. I looked at May Bell and she nodded smiling, looks like she's happy.