Chapter Eight: Meet The Parents.

Jason holds Adeline in his arms for a long time that night, not wanting to let her go for fear of losing her once more. She holds him back, comfortingly, in a way he rarely receives.

Sure he get claps on the backs and short hugs but never does he receive the type of hugs he truly craves. The ones filled with love and adoration.

She yawns against his chest but continues to hold him in the piano room. He holds her tightly, pressing kisses to her forehead.

"Do you want to watch some movies?"

Jason doesn't say anything for a moment, too overjoyed in being wrapped up in her warm embrace to say anything.

Finally, he comes to his senses and nod softly, "Yeah, I would love to."

She nods and slowly pulls away, looking up at him with a smile, white teeth on her pink lips as she grins.

"Hi."

He smiles, "Hey."

"Before we start are you hungry for anything?"

He nods, "I'm starving."

She gently walks into the kitchen, sliding her socked feet over the wood, opening the cupboards and the pantry looking for snacks.

When she comes out empty handed, finding only health foods and things you have to cook she lets out a groan, turning to Jason.

He stares at her, face in his hands, tapping his fingers on cheeks as he rests his elbows on the table. He puffs out his cheeks, continuing to tap his fingertips, and she smiles, snapping him out of his trance.

He rests his hands on the table, eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights. He grins sheepishly and she shakes her head, grabbing her keys from the hook, stringing the land yard over her neck. She pulls out a green and white letterman's jacket over her own on her shoulders.

He looks at her, confusion in his bruised blue eyes as she tugs his when with her out the back, and towards the garage.

She flips on the lights, illuminating the few cars in the rather large garage.

"You have motorcycles?" he breathes.

She nods, "Why do you have two?"

"This one," She points to the red Ducati, "Is my dad's."

She grins to her self as she points to the lack Ducati besides it, "This one's mine."

"You can ride a motorcycle?"

She nods, grinning from ear to ear, My favourite thing behind running.

"You're still such a mystery."

She grins, "Good."

She pop's open the doors of her car, climbing in the driver seat as Jason makes his way in, hitting his head on the ceiling.

He get in the car with a groan and Adeline is already leaning over, checking for wounds. His face turns deep crimson, and she looks at him with worry in her eyes, "You okay?"

She nods, and she brings her finger up to his cheek, "Jase, you're bleeding again."

She reaches into the glove compartment and gently presses it against his cheek, waiting for it to clot.

After a few moments she takes the tissue away, pressing her fingers against the tender skin as Jason winces quietly.

"I'm sorry," She murmurs, concentration focused heavily on his wounds.