Chapter twelve: Trapped in Myself.

Sitting around the table, plates long since discarded as their fingers hold the pictures, Cheryl having left to go do goodness knows what.

Addie looks in fear at her boyfriend as his eyes look carefully every detail of the pictures in his fingertips, a smile finding its way onto Jason Blossoms face ever since he first picked up the xeroxes.

"Oh my- is this Addie?"

Jason holds the picture out towards Luca, to which he grins, "When she was younger, she would never be able to stay awake during movies."

Adeline's green eyes widen in horror, "Let me see the picture."

"Can I have a copy of this?" Jason grins.

"Of course, you can make a pile of them, I'll get them copied for you, I was planning on it anyways," Her father says, still sorting through the dozens of pictures.

"Jason, show me the picture."

He grins quietly and she lunges, struggling with him for a few moments until she finally is able to take the picture from his grasp with a audible sigh as she stands behind him.

He turns around to watch her reaction, finding a stricken look of pure horror masking her delicate features.

"This is the ugliest picture I have ever seen in my life," She flips it around, a wild look in her eyes, "You want this?"

"Addie, you're so cute."

He gently takes the photo from her finger tips, tugging her onto his lap, "Look at those curls, and your millions of little freckles."

"My entire upper body is dangling off of the couch, and there's drool running practically into my nose," She deadpans.

"Just remember," He grins, looking at her, "You're dating the ugliest sleeper in the world."

Ornella and Luca grin to each other at the young Blossom boy's antics.

She crosses her arms over her chest, pouting quietly, "But it looks cute on you."

Jason kisses her cheek softly, "My point exactly."

"You're infuriating, you're aware of this, correct?"

"It's in the job description," He grins, "Though this is really more of a dream."

He watches her cheeks flush with colour and grins to himself, "Help me find some pictures to make copies of."

Addie grins, clambering off of Jason's lap and onto the chair besides him, sorting through photos.

                                     •••
Jason smiles to himself, nodding at the stars across the ceiling as he lies on his bed.

The doorbell echoes throughout the halls and Jason springs off his bed, flipping on the lights and dashing down the staircase to the foyer, opening the door to find affie standing outside in a pair of jeans and an oversized burgundy jumper.

She smiles brightly at him and he holds out his hand for her to take, to which she obliges, lacing his fingers with hers.

"I like that jumper on you."

She grins, a shy blush on her cheeks.

"Thank you."

They stand there for a moment, grinning like idiots at one another.

Jason gently takes her hand in his, leading her up the staircase.

"I've gotta show you something."