Ch.1

(Pic of Lena, James, Claudia and Celeste)
JACOB:
My name is Jacob Braydon Jordon. I'm 17 and Im moving to Oakland, California from L.A. with my mom Claudia, Dad James and sister Lena. I think it's stupid that my mom and pops really decided to leave L.A. And move to Oakland for better job opportunities. Like come on man we already filthy rich. Now I gotta leave my friends who have been with me since childhood.

I was getting all my things together before my mom would come in my room yelling at me to hurry up with my packing. As I was carefully packing my grey foamposite shoes there was a knock at the door. I instantly got up and walked down the hallway. It was Celeste my future Ex because of the move girlfriend. But she didn't know it because I haven't broken things off yet. She wore a white skin tight dress that showed all her curves.To be honest shes a gold digger and I was never down with that. I only kept her around cuz she had a nice body and gave head like you wouldn't believe. She was a 5'4 redbone with long hair and always wore fancy ass clothes(only because I bought them).

"Hey baby" she said as soon as I opened the door.

"Wassup" i answered back

"You know before you leave me and all, I thought we could go out to eat and then go to the mall" she started.
"I think it would be great to end on a good note before we start This long distance relationship...don't you think"

"Um...Celeste" I said stepping out the house and closing the door slowly
"There ain't gon be no long distance relation-"

"Why, because your NOT MOVING!!" she interrupted with her voice loud enough to fill a stadium.

"No because we can't be a we anymore Celeste. I'm...im sorry" I could see her whole body aura change.

As I was about to start another sentence to apologize again she slapped me square in the face. She then turned to walk away and jump back in her beat up Honda Civic. As she was leaving I shouted from the top of my lungs " FUCK YOU TOO THEN BITCH, THE ONLY REASON I KEPT YOU AROUND WAS THAT BOP BOP ANYWAY". Man I was pissed.

I sat on the front porch for while and Lena had to come and tell me to get back to packing. Lena was 15 and about to start her sophomore year and boys were already trying to make a move on her. That was one good thing out of the move. We could move from these thirsty dudes in L.A.
I walked back inside and proceeded to put my shoes in the box. Finally at 10:34 I was about done. I was beat, so I jumped in my bed for the last time in my house and fell sound asleep.
*********************************
It was moving day and I really wasn't in the mood to talk to nobody. So I carried on my day just loading things on to the moving truck. When my dad put the last box in the truck the movers closed it. Lena and I both started walking to my car.

"Ooh big bro can I drive" she said all excited. 

"Hell naw" I said surprised at what she was trying to pull. "You is not bout to scratch my car". It was a brand new white mustang. My parents had got it for me for my 17th birthday. After she knew she wasn't going to get her way she quit trying to ask me. I started the car and pulled out the lot knowing I would never come back. It was going to be a 5 hour drive and to be honest I wasn't ready to leave my life behind me. I turned on the radio and "XO Tour Life" was playing. "Push me to the edge" Me and Lena sang.
**********************************
After all of that driving we finally pulled up to our new house. It was pretty big, actually it was bigger then the other house. I got out the car and we all walked to the front door. It was a five bedroom house with 4 bathrooms and a dope ass kitchen. It was pretty lit.
When we were done putting all the boxes in the house the time was 5:32. I wasn't bout to stay inside the whole day so headed for the door.

"Where do you think your going" my mom chimed in.

"Ima go check out the area" I answered back.

"We'll be back by 8:00 it's a school night nino" she said back "oh and take your sister with you" she said turning around to go unpack.

"DAMN" I thought to myself
Pic: Jacobs car, their new house->

"DAMN" I thought to myselfPic: Jacobs car, their new house->