Ch. 2

Pic: A.)Natalie B.) Krista C.) Talia    D.) Mariah E.) Tonya[Mom]
Natalie:
I woke up to my alarm ringing, the time read 5:46. "Damn" I thought to myself. I was supposed to wake up at 5:15 but I guess I slept through my alarm. I instantly rose from my
Bed and made a run for the bathroom. "Shit". Somebody was already in there. Since all four of us had to share 2 bathrooms, we were assigned two to a bathroom. I really didn't care at that point. It was the first day of school and I had a lot to do. I went into my sisters bathroom and started to get ready. Not even 10 minutes into the bathroom. There was banging from the door. It was Krista.

"Who's in here" she asked.

"It's me Natalie" I answered.

"Gurl, this ain't your bathroom" she said back
After two minutes of her telling me to get out she just left and told me to hurry up. Krista was the oldest, she was 19 and in beauty school. Then there was me. And today was the first day of senior year. Then there was Talia who was starting her junior year. And last but not least there was Mariah and she was starting sophomore year.
After I was done showering and all that I got to doing my make up and started to contour. When I was done I started putting on my first day outfit. Addias jacket with a plain white shirt under, light blue jeans and addias all stars. I grabbed my backpack and then my phone. I said goodbye to my mom and left with Mariah and Talia. Mariah wore a sky blue off the shoulder blouse with dark blue jeans and silver metallic like sandals. Talia wore our school hoodie and black jeans with blue and purple  customized Nike shoes. that matched her hoodie. We all jumped into my car; It was dark blue Ford Escape and my most favorite thing in the world next to volleyball that was. We pulled into the parking lot with 15 minutes to spare. I then walked into school. I couldn't believe this was going to be my last year at Castlemont high. I then caught up with Faye, Riley and Rochelle. My three most best friends in the whole universe. We all walked to the gym to get out schedules. I knew this year was going to be my year. As I turned to get in the gym this boy ran right into me.

"Watch where you going trick" he said

"Boi, who the hell you talking to like that" I said back. "You bumped into me"

"Shut cho ugly ass up" he said back kinda flirty and looking me up and down

"Don't even worry about him" Faye said to me.

And that's just what I did. We all got our schedules and headed to our classes. At least I had class with Riley. First period was English IV with Mrs. Battle. I walked into class and sat down next to Riley. As I was scanning the classroom then he walked in.