Ch.4

Saturday
Jacob:
"Shit" I said. Dre had dunked on me in 2k17. "You a bitch son" I said again.

"Nah you just trash" he said back

"Your clothes trash" I said back.

"What ever mane, I know I can dress" he said brushing off his shoulders.

This boy had on a pink skin tight long sleeve shirt under a olive green jean vest. He also had on Forrest camouflage sweats with Jesus sandals. This betch just can't dress man wtf.

"Whatever, what's going down tonight" I asked him but still focused on the game. I was down 8 points.

"You know that couple Bri and José" he said.

" yeah I think" I said.

"Well anyway, they having a first week of school party, so you down" he said again.

"Not really, but I'll check it out" I said trying to seem chill about it. Natalie kept giving weird looks this week. Like what the hell did I do to her. Maybe I would see her.

"Clean up this room now" my mom said interrupting my thoughts. " turn that game off and hop to it now Nino"

"Fine fine geez women" I said only when she left tho. If I had said that when she was in the room she would have torn my ass up.

Natalie:
"Uhhhh I have nothing to wearrrrrrruh" I said annoyed. I looked through my closet and everything  was either old or I've had over worn.

"What you crying about" Krista said walking into our room to grab her sweatshirt.

"I have nothing to wear mannn" I said whining.

"Where you wanna go anyway" she asked.

"Bri's party" I answered.

"Girl if you don't" she said back leaving and seeming annoyed.

Whatever I'm going shopping

Jacob:

"Aye, aye, aye" We all shouted as [What you mean played]. This party was kinda lit. People playing beer pong to my right, girls half naked dancing on the corner to my left.
"Got a family to feed" I sang some more. I then went outside to grab a beer. Then I saw Natalie talking to Dre. DAFAQ. I started walking towards them and pulled Dre to the side.

"Um what the hell yo doing" I asked him in a stern tone.

"Um scoring some digits fool" he said back.

"Is this morher fawker stupid" I thought to myself. "Boy didn't I tell you I was feeling her, you on crack or something" I said. Back to him. " And didn't you say you liked Ryan, Regan or something"

"Oh yeahhhh, my bad bro" he said with a goofy look on his face.

"Shut cho lame ass up Dre" I said making him to take the smile off his face.

"Says the guy wearing foamposite's" he said regaining his smile.

"Whatever man, EXCUSE ME" I said pushing him to the side to get to Natalie.

"How you doing" I said looking into her brown eyes.

"What you want boy" she said to me.

"Look I don't know what your problem is but I ain't did nothing to you so chill out" I told her.

"You really don't remember do you" she said crossing her arms.

"Remember what" I told her with a confused look on my face.

"Boi, you ran into me and said it was my fault" she told me.

"Oh, that was you" I told her remembering.

"Yeah that was me" she said back cracking a smile.

"Well I do apologize" I said softly.

She accepted it and we moved on with the conversation. We started talking about why I moved here and what her favorite spot in Oakland was.

After that we talked for some more a lil bit until Dre pulled me away to leave. I was mad at him for eight whole hours because of that. If He would have given me three more minutes, I was gonna have her.

Sunday
Natalie:
The ringing of my phone had woken me up from my deep sleep.
"Who's calling me this late" I thought.
I looked at the blaring screen. It was about 10:33 and I was tired from work.
"Really Riley" I said looking at my phone.
"WHAT" I said answering it.

"I need help"she plead.

"What you mean you need help, girl if you don't go to sleep" I told her sounding annoyed.

"No girl I'm in huge trouble, Me and Todd broke up!" She said again sounding scared this time. "And I know no one at this kickback!". She continued.
"We came to this small party and then he dumped me in front of everybody Nat!".

"Are you okay Ri" I told her in a sarcastic sympathetic voice.

"What was that tone?" Shes said. "You know what, just come to Dre's house okay, and oh wear something nice, not something you usually wear-" she said before being cut off by me.

I sluggishly rose from my bed. "Wear something nice DAFAQ" I said to myself. I walked to my closet and took off my Urban Air uniform. I put on my forever 21 ripped jeans and white vans. And then put on a plain white tee and pink jacket, I then snuck out with out anyone noticing. I knew this girl was lying from the jump, but I still went anyway.