Ch.11

Talia:
"Didn't you wanna talk" Yaz said while kissing me.

"Oh yeah" I remembered. "It's very serious and I don't know how to tell you this."

"What is it Talia, you didn't cheat on me did you." He told me.

"What, no hell no Yazmeer.". "I wouldn't do that it's just that-".

"It's just that what" he said wanting to know.

"I'm...we're having a baby Yazmeer."

"What do you mean we're having a baby Yazmeer" I he said repeating me.

"Don't play dumb fool". "It means I having your child" I told him.

"You even sure its mine" he had the. nerve to ask me.

"You wrong for that and you know it"I said standing up to leave. "Oh and I'm going to homecoming by my own damn self.

Mariah:

"Did you guys already find dresses" I asked all my friends.

"No" said Drea.

"Yeah it's blue with lace and Fabein is gonna love it" said Gianna.

"I don't even have a date, but I do have a dress. It's black and a two piece" Lena told me looking into space.

"Well I'm not going cuz I have go with my dad to pick out things for his house.". "He asked my sisters but they all going and Krista has work." I told all of them.

"Were gonna miss you" Drea said touching her heart.

"You stupid" I told her laughing.

[HOMECOMING DAY]

Jacob:

"We can still go Natalie" I told her looking at the the T.V. "I kinda have to show my face".

"No babe, why can't we just stay here. "Homecoming is not really my scene". She told me.

"Well would you mind if I went" I asked Natalie.

"Why do you even want to go honestly". She asked.

"Cuz we're seniors and I wanna go" I told her trying to convince her.

"Look I'm going with or without you Nat" I told her with a stern voice." So what's is gonna be boo"

"I'm gonna-" she started.

Talia:

"Thanks for letting borrow this dress Krista" I thanked my sister.

"Yeah whatever girl it's cool. It was my prom dress" she told me reminiscing.

It was a red mermaid dress that was kinda loose on me cuz Krista had curves and I didn't.

"Yaz is gonna love it girl" she said snapping up and down.

"About Yaz Krista, um I have to tell you something" I said sitting down next to her.

"What you being all serious for T" she said with a worried look on her face.

"Me and Yaz are having a baby, and I don't know what the hell im going to do Krista." I said almost crying. "I told him earlier and he denied the baby" I vented to her.