Ch. 9

[2 MONTHS LATER]

Natalie:

"You know how much I love you right" I told him.

"No how much" he said back at me.

"This much" I said holding my arms wide open.

We both leaned in for a kiss that lasted way longer than it should have.

"I gotta game today" he started.
"You coming" he ended.

"You know I have stuff to do babe" I told him.

"Come on Mann, coach finally put me in the game as starter and not that ugly ass ex of yours Jacob"  he said mocking Jacob.

"Look Rynell you don't have to be jealous okay" I told him. "I love you not Jacob okay" I told him again.

"I ain't jealous" he said back at me.

We kissed some more which turned into a full out make out session.

Jacob:
"Mmmmm babe, that feels nice" Celeste said as I kissed on her neck.
"I'm so glad I took you back" she said again.

"Look, Celeste you know we're just having fun right" I said to her making her frown.

"And you look Jackey" she started.
"I ain't no hoe... sooo either you wife me or Ima move on" she continued.
"Don't get it twisted boy" she finished.

"Then bounce" I told her.

"Fine, Fine, Fine"she said. "You still getting me a Gucci bag tho right" she said again.

"No.....No I am not" I told her. "AYO stop with this asking shit" I continued to tell her. "I ain't yo sugar daddy bro" I finished telling her. "NOW BOUNCE" I told her.

She got up and grabbed her fake MK bag and left without saying anything.

I waited for her to leave out the driveway then I packed my bags for practice. I didn't have to pack everything I usually get cuz coach is not putting me in the game this time. Only cuz me and Kyle Lewinsky got in a little scuffle over him talking about he smashed Lena. We both got suspend from this game. The only reason i didn't fight coach on letting me play is that there weren't going to be scouts looking at us. Honestly I want to go to LSU but only scouts from California are coming to the games until later, so honestly I don't know what I'm going to do. Either I'm going to settle for a Cali college or LSU.

Talia:
"Hello " The school sports nurse said.

"Um Hi" I answered.

"So this is standard for every athlete" she started. "We have to check to see if your able to play okay" she said cheerful. "Think of it as a mini physical" she ended.

"Okay" I told her.

When it was over she told me to Pee in a cup and come back with it. I came out the room and handed it to her then she wrote my name on it. I said goodbye and went back to meet La"dasha.

Natalie:

As I walked to my car to go to Rynell's game I saw Jacob across the street with Kamarion. I let it slide because Kamarion lives across from me and they're friends. I tried not to get noticed while getting In my car but he saw me and started walking over.