Ch.13

Natalie:

He loves me I thought to myself, he really loves me.  And I just hung up on him. Damn that was a stupid move

Talia:
"I think your showing" Mariah told me.

"You think so". I paused. "I sure as hell hope not". "Dad comes back today from his research and I want him to go back before he notices me" I told her.

"You do know that mom already told him right" Mariah informed me .

"Nah for real Ri" I said sarcastically.
"I'm gonna just be with Yaz all day today until Dad leaves" I told her causing her to make a confused face.

"Don't  give me that look, I just can't face him right now okay" I said back at her.

Our Dad John was always on the road so there fore we really never got to see him often. He literally would just pop into our lives then be gone again even tho he lived here. He was more on the road than at home with us, which pissed Krista off. Let's just say they don't talk anymore.

"Well I'm off" Natalie said coming in fixing her clothes.

She wore a brown sweater with ripped jeans and Adidas all stars. She did look cute TBH.

"Where you going" Mariah and I asked in unison.

"To Jakes house, they invited me" Natalie said.

"You sure Mama okay with that" Jaylen said walking in.

Jaylen was our brother who was already had his life set. He had his own house already, a baby boy named John and a steady relationship with his girlfriend Kim. He was already making moves and was only 27 years old.

All three of us rushed to him and gave him a great big hug.

"Damn y'all missed me that much" he said fake crying.

Jaylen lived all the way in Arizona so we barely saw him either. He keeps saying that he's making plans to move back and I really hope he's serious.

"No time for hugs, I gotta go. But we will catch up" Natalie said grabbing her bag and leaving.

"Where she going" jay asked.

"To her mans house" I answered. "So where's the fam" I asked.

"I didn't bring them, Kim and Jo are with Kim's mom." He finished.

" Oh okay well Yaz is picking me up so I'm gonna go wait outside" I told him.

"Well damn is anyone gonna be here for thanksgiving" he said kinda annoyed. After twenty-three seconds of weird looks I walked off and so did he.
*******************************
Jacob:
"So when are we gonna see this beauty" Dell said over my shoulder as I looked out the window.

"Nigga don't scare me like that, the fuck" I told his sneaky ass.

"Don't say that nasty word, it doesn't define us brother Jake" he told me.

"A yo when Natalie comes please act regular ight"

"Alright Jakey" he said mocking me.

As I turned back to look out the window I saw Natalie pulling up.

"She's here" I told Dell.

"Oh goodie" he said back at me.

"Stop it, just stop it" I told him with a straight face.

We both walked down the stairs to get the front door. Apparently my Aunt Helen beat us to it.

Shit.

To my surprise it was Uncle Lewis, his new wife, my grandma, cousin Kia and Natalie behind them.

Did I say shit I meant OH SHIT cuz it was about to go down about to go down.