Ch. 3

Natalie:
It was him the guy who bumped into me and didn't say sorry but instead insisted it was my fault. How dare his ass.

"He is kinda cute" Riley said interrupting my thoughts.

"Ehh" I said back.

Just as I said that the bell rang for everybody to be in their class.

"Hello Everyone" Mrs Battle started.
"I'm going to be your English teacher hopefully for the whole year". "So I'm gonna hand out your syllabus for the year, and it should help you to get to know what will be happening in my class" she said kinda annoyingly.

As I was reading my syllabus something in my body told me to look up at him. I glanced up and tried to sneak a look of him, but he was staring right back. I shot my head back down as quickly as I could.

"You know he was looking at you right" Riley told me.

"I know, that's all he can do" I said back
******************************
After 50 minutes class was over and everybody was rushing to the door in a hurry to get out. Guess they were tired of her Voice. I wasn't bout to be part of that so I just sat there and waited until everybody was gone.

Jacob POV:
As I walked into Mrs. Battle's class it was packed. There was only one seat next to this skinny but tall guy. I sat down next to him. His style was trash but kinda looked like a chill dude. And plus I needed to build a posse anyway.

"Wassup my name is Jacob" I said to him.

"Oh cool I'm Dremond" he said back.
"Just caught them fresh Timbs yesterday" he said again. " I guess your shoes cool too" he said looking a little unimpressed.

"I guess your shoes look cool too" replayed in my mind. This boy was in a white jean jacket, purple school shirt, and black robin jeans with some Timbs. DAFAQ and had the nerve to talks about my fashion. Who let him out the house like that. When he had said that I just let it pass.

"You wanna come over" I said to him.

"Yeah, sure" he accepted. "I could give some tips on how to dress" he said again.

"Bitch" I said. Then we both laughed it off. "Aye wassup with her in back" I asked Dre.

"Who Gina" he said.

"No the girl in the addias jacket" I said again.

"Oh that's Natalie" he said. "But personally I like Riley, the hot Asian one" he said looking me dead in the eye.

"Naw fam, Natalie's where it's at" I said back at Dre but looking at Natalie. I guess she caught me starting because she looked up at me then shot her head back down. After that I looked at the syllabus:
-binder
-spiral
-colored pencils
Etc. Etc.
Most people think because of how I look and how I dress I don't get good grades. I have to get good grades or I don't play basketball and football. So every time school rolls around I'm serious about it. I even tutor kids.
I was in my thoughts for the rest of class and In and out talking to Dre and getting to know him. We talked about how the school worked and who were the popular and lame people at school. The bell had rang and it was time to get on with the day.

Lena POV:
"Can you show where Mr. Egwu's class is" I asked this fine boy.
He was brown
skinned and was so beautiful. He looked like he was a junior or sophomore.

"Oh that's that semi new Liberian teacher...ummm Mr. Egwu he said in the most mellow voice.

"You say his name so perfectly" I said to him.

"Well yeah since my name is Taj Egwu.

"Oh he's your dad" I said back to him.

"No, uncle" he answered. "You new here" he asked me

"Yeah, I'm from L.A., I'm Lena" I said informing him.

He gave me directions and We both parted ways and that was the end of that, but I secretly hoped there would be more.

I then walked down this long hallway and went up the stairs and there was his class. I walked inside and it was a bunch white kids expect for this dark skin girl who sat in the back. She kind of dressed cute. I went and sat down next to her.

"Ello clas, my name is Mr. Egwu. We will hav lot of fun in my clas. Pepo who don't listen in my clas will not pas. So pls listen den play around"

This was going to be a long class if not year. But thankfully I made through the class. I really needed to pay attention this year. Because last year wasn't so great.

Mariah POV:
Uhhhhhhhh, Mr. Egwu,
I had him last year. He is a horrible teacher, I could never understand him because of his thick Liberian accent.
His nephew Taj was the only reason I Stayed in his class. Taj told me not to leave because he's actually the most chill geometry teacher. We actually have been dating for two years now. And I love him.

I purposefully sat in the back because all those white kids were annoying. But my luck turned around when this lightskin girl walked in to class. At least I wouldn't be the only black girl in class. I knew she wasn't like these other kids.

"Um that's not funny, be respectful" she said in an fake African accent. This causing all the white kids to laugh...

"You are right Ashley Meaghan Sanders, your so fucking perfect even tho you got Saturday D-hall for being racist to Kamari" I said in a bitchy tone trying to imitate Ashely. A couple of kids heard me and went oooooooo but Mr. Egwu didn't hear.

"He was being racist too, and I know how to first, so don't try me whore" she said.

"You feeling froggy, then leap bitch" I said back making her flinch.

"Whatever bitch" she said back.

"You in da pink, go to office" said Mr. Egwu to Ashely.

And that was the end of that. I won!

 I won!

Mr. Egwu at his second job