Ch.12

Pink 💗M is for the Moms side.
Blue💙 D is for the Dads side ( for Lena and Jacob)!
1. Maria(grandma)
2. Richard(grandpa) 3.Helen(Aunt)
4. Dell(cousin) 5.Jilly(cousin) 6.Loretta( grandma) 7. Lewis( uncle) 8. Cherry( Aunt) 9. Kia( cousin)

Lena:
"NOT NOT NOT TODAY" I sang.
"NOT NOT NOT TODAY AYE" I sang some more.

"Ew you still listening to that Chinese shit" My cousins Jilly said to me.

"Well A, it's Korean, B it's BTS and C it's amazing so bye bitch" I told her.

"Bitch fuck you" she told me.

"What y'all taking bout in here" Jacob chimed in the doorway of my room with our other cousin Dell.

"She listening to that annoying Asian shit again" Jilly told him.

"Now now Jilly, those are not lady words" Dell told Jilly.

"Shut cho Sqaure head ass up Dell, I bet Jake already tired of your ass and we only been here twelve minutes" jolly fired back.

"You don't have to be ratchet Jilly" Dell dished back.

Even tho they were 17 year old twins Jill and Dell were completely different. Dell was completely preppy while Jill was the more black one if you know what I mean.

"Look Jill all my white friends hate it when you come around" Dell told her.

"So all your friends" I said back at him causing everyone to laugh.

"Whatever" Dell said leaving the room and Jacob following.

"He's such a bitch" jilly said laying back on the bed. "This is the worst thanksgiving ever broooooooo" she ended.

"It hasn't even started Jill people are still coming" I told her with a stank face.

We were hosting thanksgiving this year since everybody wanted to see our new house. Half from my Moms side was coming and half from my Dads side were coming. Jilly and Dell were my Aunt Helen'a kids. They lived all the way in Sacramento and came to spend thanksgiving with us.
We were still waiting on my grandparents from my moms side and grandma from my dads side. Also my Uncle Lewis and new Step Aunt Cherry that I haven't met yet were coming. His bad ass daughter from a previous marriage was also tagging along. This was going to be an interesting day because my Moms family hates my Dads family.

Jacob:
"Mommmmmmm pleassseeee" I begged. "You said yes yesterday, plus she really wants to me y'all.

"I already said no Jake" she told me lowkey breaking my heart.

"Come on mom" I said walking away.

"Wait" she said causing me turn around. "I can't say no to y'all, so I'll make an extra plate" she told me giving in.

"Oh thank you Mom" i said giving her the biggest bear hug.

I instantly raced to go get my phone and call Natalie.

"Hello" she answered.

"Hey girl" I said.

"What is it Jake" she asked me.

"You can come Nat, my mom said it was cool" I told her.

"Oh my goodness, okay I'll come" she told me.

"Ok I love you" I said.

"Uhhh" she said before hanging up.

That was the first time I have ever told her that and I guess she just got scared. Damn that was a stupid move.