Chapter 2

Atem's eyes grew wide.  "What did you just say?"

Akeifa smirked.  There, that did it.  Maybe I'm not so rusty after all...

"I said, the price for the pyramid is to pound your royal ass tonight." Akeifa crossed his arms, pleased that he had shocked the stone faced Pharaoh.  Although now...thinking about it...he eyed the Pharaoh.  It would be fun.  The Pharaoh was an attractive man.  Although, Akeifa didn't know if the Pharaoh swung that way.

Atem's face went red.  "Thief.  You go too far.  I have given you wide latitude in your speech to me, and even in what you've asked of me for payment for your missions.  But this...this goes too far."

Akeifa grinned, enjoying this.  "Pharaoh, you go too far.  You assume that I follow you out of some blind obligation.  However, I am no one's subject.  I abide by your rules because you have been good to my little brother.  You allowed him a place on your guard...and he has proven himself to you, rising in the ranks.  He may follow you out of loyalty, but I do not.  So...I fuck your ass, or I take the pyramid back."  Akeifa smirked.

Atem's eyes narrowed.  "You will not speak to your Pharaoh like that.  I am not attracted to men--"

Akeifa waved the explanation away as he interrupted the King of Egypt.  "You don't have to be attracted to men.  That wasn't part of the price.  I...meaning me" he pointed at himself "...not you...me" he pointed at himself again, "...would take my...not your...dick...mine..." he pointed at his crotch "and put it in your royal ass."  He deftly smacked Atem's ass.  Atem jumped, eyes narrowing as he felt an odd sensation run through him at the slap.

Atem didn't know what to do.  The pyramid was a powerful artifact and he couldn't afford to lose it.  However, he knew the quality of rogue standing in front of him.  Before Atem could get a guard in the room, Akeifa would have slit his throat...or, more likely, taken the pyramid.  Even Akeifa knew that killing the Pharaoh would put his brother in a perilous position as Head Guard.  Either way, the pyramid would be lost to the Pharaoh.  If Akeifa took the pyramid...it wouldn't be found. 

Atem narrowed his eyes.  "I could take out my frustrations at this unreasonable request on your brother."

Akeifa kept his composure, and kept smirking.  "But you won't.  You aren't like that.  You actually care about leading Egypt justly and treating people fairly."  Akeifa gave a smile stating that he knew he had already won...his gray eyes sparkling in victory.

Atem was stuck...because what Akeifa said was true.  Frowning, he growled.  "Fine.  What do you want?  How do you even have sex?  I don't have a vagina."  Atem had never been with anyone besides Serenity.  It was nice...it was what was expected of him.  He loved her, dearly.  She was his wife, the mother of his child, and a sweet, kind soul.  It had been five years, but he still missed her.  He hadn't thought about moving on.  He hadn't wanted to share his bed...his hand had sufficed for those urges.

Akeifa smirked.  "Don't worry about that.  I've had sex with men and women and trust me...you'll enjoy it."

Atem sighed.  He was stuck in a trap of his own making.  He should have set prices before...it was just, Akeifa was the best, and those were his terms.  Atem slipped off his clothes, looking at Akeifa silently.  Akeifa hummed in appreciation.  "You are very attractive, Pharaoh.  C'mere...I'll make this enjoyable."  Pulling Atem to him, Akeifa smirked and started kissing Atem's neck.

Atem stiffened.  As Akeifa's lips traveled over his neck to his collarbone, Atem's eyes widened.  These kisses...they were actually enjoyable.  Running his fingers up Atem's arms, Akeifa kissed up Atem's throat and chin, pulling back.  Noticing the pebbles on Atem's arms, he chuckled.  "See?  It feels better than you thought."  Looking into the violet eyes, Akeifa put his lips to Atem's.  Leaning farther in, he ran his lips over those royal lips that were pursed together.  Atem's eyes slid closed.  Akeifa smirked.  Tugging at Atem's lower lip, Akeifa snaked his tongue in Atem's mouth.  As Atem relaxed, Akeifa put his arms around Atem, kissing him deeper.