three

chapter three

hazelsits up in Jason's bed with the covers swaddled around her tightly, his impressing body was sleeping peacefully next to her

hazelsits up in Jason's bed with the covers swaddled around her tightly, his impressing body was sleeping peacefully next to her. The covers conceal his black boxers, he stirs a little causing the muscles in his back to contract. Her eyes travel up his back, she looks above the tatted wings on his neck and sees an 'H'. "What the hell?" Hazel touches it with her index finger and traces the tattoo with her fingernail.

She scoots away from him and pulls her legs up to her chest, she didn't want to be anywhere near him. Jason's hand lands on the side of her thigh and she jumps a little. "Baby, why aren't you sleep? Mm, why were you touching my neck?" Jason's raspy voice was soft as he chuckles lowly, he sits up and kisses Hazel on the cheek. His hair, his hair was all over the place, messy and flopped over his face sloppily. She took in his appearance and the tattoos on his chest.

"Don't do that." Hazel turns her head away and moves her hair to the side, Jason runs his fingertips over her skin. His hair tickles her cheek, she smiles a little but quickly hides her face. He bites his bottom lip and moves closer to her, he got her to smile, this was a dream come true for him.