se venteen

chapter seventeen
weeks later

"baby?" Hazel's hand roams all over the empty space next to her naked body, all she could feel was the sharp corners of the pictures Jason had taken with a Polaroid camera

"baby?" Hazel's hand roams all over the empty space next to her naked body, all she could feel was the sharp corners of the pictures Jason had taken with a Polaroid camera. The temperature in the room was still steaming, and the blazing red flames outside still wavered against the windows.

She gets on her hands and knees and crawls to the corner of the bed, the sheets were a mess on the floor and the crimson pumps on her feet still remained. The room was darkly illuminated with red, Hazel lays on her back and runs the pads of her fingers down her lips.

She could still feel him, she could still feel his lips traveling down her stomach and his tongue suddenly coming out so it could get a taste of her and caress her swollen clit. The way he would enclose his lips around it, and flick his tongue back and forth sometimes at a slow or fast pace. It made Hazel lose her mind and tighten her thighs around his neck, he would wrap his arms around her legs and pull her in tightly so she wouldn't be able to get away.