six

chapter six

hazeldarts down an empty road, her hair was flying behind her as she didn't dare to stop once and look back

hazeldarts down an empty road, her hair was flying behind her as she didn't dare to stop once and look back. With every step she took, rocks cut into her bare feet. Tears flew down the side of her face, she was exhausted but she knew he was right behind her. Jason had kicked in the door, causing the dresser to bang against the wall.

He curses over and over as he sees the window open, the haunting memory of her running away still rings throughout his head. "Fuck Hazel, shit!" He runs out of the room and down the hall, Isabella stands at the door. "Get out the way, now."

"No, don't leave. You don't need her." Isabella gives him an obvious look and walks up in front of him. "You have me, why do you need her? I can be just like... Hazel." Isabella looks up at him with hope in her eyes, she had been rehearsing these lines repeatedly.

"Are you serious? Is this a joke? We will never be in a relationship, and that's a promise. How dare you think you could even replace a goddess with yourself, trash? Get the hell out of my way." Jason pushes her aside and runs out the door, Isabella starts to cry causing her eyeliner to run down her cheeks. He goes to his Rolls Royce and begins to start the car up.